If ultimate luxury is what you're looking for, this is it! This fabulous spacious 6 bedroom villa lies in the luscious hills of port Gocek. The property boasts breathtaking views of Gocek Bay and the beautiful pine forests at the foot of the Taurus Mountains. It's secluded and private location is just 5 minutes drive from the harbour and beaches.
This secure gated villa is built on three floors with an elevator and 24 hour security system. All the rooms are fitted to the highest quality with wooden flooring in the bedrooms and Turkish marble in the living area, kitchen, and bathrooms.
The villa has a large private swimming pool with a bar in a landscaped garden which also presents a gorgeous view of Gocek Bay. The reception room alone is 100sqm with high ceiling and from ceiling to floor windows.
The salon, with elegant bespoke furniture in classic high design, comprises a TV corner and dining area in front of the main kitchen. The separate TV lounge opens to a large terrace with views of Gocek Bay.
There are two kitchens, one on ground floor and one on the first floor connected dumb waiter, giving privacy to guests from the serviced kitchen. Both of the kitchens are fully equipped and include a wine cooler.
The 6 bedrooms can accommodate up to 12 guests. The second floor comprises one master bedroom plus one double and twin bedroom each with en suite bathrooms. One double bedroom with en suite bathroom is located on the first floor and one ensuite on ground floor with additional separate bathroom. The indoor garage accommodates three cars.
Super Luxury Package available for an additional £1990 per week!
The luxury package includes: A resident housekeeper for cooking, cleaning and room service. A 12 person, fully equipped private speed boat (Doral Boca Grande Cruiser with 2 x 520HP engines) and captain, affording you unlimited access to exploring the secrets of Gocek and the surrounding islands. A private luxury 9-seater Mercedes Vito and chauffeur to take you around the town and back whenever you like. Welcome barbecue. Airport transfers.
- Please note, with the exception of the welcome barbecue, the cost of food is not included. You can choose your menus (depending upon availability) or take suggestions. Food and drink items will be bought for you but you must pay the shopping bill to the onsite staff.
- 1 sofa bed, 2 single beds and 5 double beds
- 7 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 6 En suites
- Stunning entrance hall 100 m2 with high ceiling and panoramic windows
- Spacious (550 m2)
- Lift access in the villa to all 3 floors
- Games Room with snooker table, table tennis, board games, PlayStation 3 with games
- Staff: caretaker/cook, housekeeper, driver/captain
- Large private swimming pool with poolside bar
- Landscaped gardens
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Alfresco dining furniture
- Three car garage.
- Private, secluded, gated property
- 6 en-suite bedrooms
- Private swimming pool (9m x 3m x 1.5m depth)
- 24 hour security
- Resident housekeeper/cook/cleaner (When luxury package purchased)
- Speedboat (7 person) and captain (When luxury package purchased)
- Private luxury Mercedes Vito and driver (When luxury package purchased)
- Free airport transfers (When luxury package purchased)
- Sea views
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- WiFI Internet access
- Poolside bar
- Games Room with pool table, table tennis, board games, PlayStation
- Water skiing equipment
- Full air-conditioning
- Dalaman Airport 20mins
- Shopping 10 min walk
- Restaurants 10 min walk
- Beaches 15 min walk
- We do require a damage deposit of £300.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times. Wheelchair friendly.
|30th Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£5,425|
|1st Sep 2021 to 9th Sep 2021||£5,026|
|9th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£4,028|
|1st Jan 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|