Riverside is a beautiful 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom detached villa with private pool and just a few metres from the lakeside and stunning rock tomb views. The centre of Dalyan is just a short 5 minutes walk. This property is suitable for wheelchair users and people with limited disability. There is a wheelchair ramp in place and the ground floor bedroom has a handrail to assist getting in and out of bed. The downstairs bathroom is also a wet room and wide enough for wheelchair access.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. 2 settees and 2 x 1 seater armchairs. Beautifully finished with every creature comfort making it a home from home feeling.
- Flat screen TV with satellite TV for nights in.
- There is also free Wi-Fi available for guests use.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, toaster, grill machine and deep fat fryer.
- There is a large dining area from the kitchen with table and seating for up to 12 people.
- There are 6 large bedrooms, two being on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom -This ground floor bedroom has twin beds with fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. There is a door leading out to a small terrace area. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC and vanity unit with cabinet.
- Bedroom 2 - Spacious bedroom with single bed and hand rail, suitable for wheel-chair users and people with limited mobility. There is a fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet with large window overlooking the front of the property.
- Family Bathroom - Large bathroom with wet room shower, WC and wash basin and beautifully decorated.
Note: “Allergy Free” air-conditioning units are in every room and all windows are fitted with mosquito nets.
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom - King size bed, lots of space to just sit and relax and has its own en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, WC and wash basin. There are fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets all in the same design.
- Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom - Twin bedroom which is as equally large as the other bedrooms, 2 single beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobe and chest of drawers, many windows makes this room light and airy. Door leading to the private balcony with views of the lake and rock tombs. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC and vanity unit with cabinet.
- Bedroom 5 with en-suite bathroom - Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers, many windows makes this room light and airy. Door leading to the private balcony with views of the lake and rock tombs. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC and vanity unit with cabinet.
- Bedroom 6 with en-suite bathroom - Double bedroom with King size bed, Bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes dressing table, all the bedroom furniture is matching. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC and vanity unit with cabinet.
- Garden, Terrace and Pool area - Large covered terrace with spacious dining area with large table and seating for up to 12 people, great for al-fresco dining. Steps from the terrace lead down to the pool and garden area.
- Large pool with very spacious sunbathing areas. Garden is planted with flowers and trees and paths leading around the garden.
- This property is a safe haven for children as it is walled and gated.
- There is also off street parking for up to 2 vehicles.
- Private pool
- 6 en suite bedrooms
- Peaceful location
- WiFi Internet access
- Private parking
- Wheelchair access
- Satellite TV/DVD player
- Towels and Linen
- Pool and gardens maintained ddaily
- Weekly maid service
- Dalaman airport 35min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||QNB ATM Finansbank||0.71|
Children must be supervised in the pool and river area at all times.
|16th Dec 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|