T2044 is a luxurious stone built villa with 4 bedrooms and modern decoration. The interiors are spacious and there are large decks overlooking the countryside vista and Mediterranean Sea. The property is lies in a 10 acre private estate boasting beautiful lemon and olive trees. There is a large swimming pool available on the estate just a few seconds walk from the villa. For your convenience, there is onsite staff available for daily cleaning and grocery shopping. Selected herbs, seasonal vegetables and fruits are grown in the compound which are all there for your use.
The village of Gurece is part of Ortakent - a peaceful town and one of the oldest human settlements in the area, a 10 min walk from the villa along a valley with citrus groves, olive, mandarin and fig trees. The seaside town of Ortakent Yahsi is 900 metres from the villa, a favourite with the locals with its wide sandy beaches and good restaurants. The water is exceptionally clean ("Blue Flag") and wind conditions are such that it has a large sailing community. The Greek island of Kos is within sight. Bodrum, the St. Tropez of Turkey, is easily reached by local bus (7 km).
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet
- Spacious fully fitted kitched with everything you need.
- Large comfortable lounge with seating for 8, satellite TV, fireplace
- Extensive landscaped grounds, terraces, access to pool.
- 4 bedrooms
- Car recommended
- Pool shared with one other villa
- Not overlooked
- Satellite TV
- Computer (PC)
- Linen and towels
- Air conditioning (2 bedrooms)
- Nearest beach 5 min drive
- Nearest restaurant 5 min walk
- Golf club 5 min drive
- Bodrum airport 40 min drive
- Onsite housekeeper
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bank||T.C. Ziraat Bankasi ATM||1.23|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|22nd Mar 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£1,826|