T2077 is located on a peaceful countryside plot near the village of Ortakent, just a short drive from the central town of Bodrum. The villa is an ideal choice for families and sports enthusiasts. The location is perfect for those wishing a central position to the many charms of the Bodrum Peninsula, with the setting framed by farmland and a quiet, natural view out on a small olive grove and hills beyond. You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to activities, starting with the private pool which has in-pool seating and poolside pergola to escape the mid day sun. A few steps from the private pool is a Beach Volleyball court and a large grass lawn great for a family game of football and other activities. In the backyard you will find organic vegetable gardens (for free use of clients) as well as the badminton and half basketball courts. Included are daily morning maid service and a gardener.
This is a detached private villa set in its own grounds and not overlooked by any other property.
Within walking distance from the villa is the Bodrum Golf and Tennis Club - an 'Academy Course' - a driving range, 9 holes at par 3, 5 clay tennis courts, and nice clubhouse with spa, bar & restaurant good for dinner or a sunset drink.
- Double bedroom: Queen bed.
- Twin bedroom: Two singles.
- Large open-plan fully equipped kitchen, including; breakfast bar, hob,,grill, 4 ring stove, oven, dish washer, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, washing machine, clothes dryer etc.
- Large comfortable living room with plenty of seating. fireplace, sofabed, TV/ DVD player, satellite TV with approx 10 English channels, stereo system, collection of DVDs. Access to terrace and gardens.
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom: King bed, walk in wardrobe and full bathroom with bath & shower
- Double bedroom: large with a queen bed, ensuite with shower
- Bunk room: Kids room with bunk beds (can sleep 5), ensuite with shower
- Notes on bedrooms: The three upstairs bedrooms are 20m2 with en-suite bathrooms. The double and twin on the lower floor are just slightly smaller and share a bathroom with a shower. The master bedroom has a large walk-through wardrobe leading to the en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath and a balcony with seating. The two other upstairs bedrooms are equally large and have ensuite bathrooms with showers. There is room to put a travel cot in any one of the upstairs rooms. On the upper level there is a separate laundry room with sink, washer and dryer and ironing facilities.
- There are two cots available in the villa.
- Large 2 acre lawned grounds
- Private pool with seating (5m x 13m)
- Sun loungers/deck chairs
- Barbecue area
- Beach volleyball court
- Badminton court
- Half basketball court
- Sand pit
- Child's swing and trampoline
- Organic vegetable garden.
- 5 bedrooms
- Large private gated grounds (2 acres)
- Private pool (5m x 13m). Jacuzzi in pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- WiFi Internet access
- Stereo music system
- Beach Volleyball court
- Badminton court
- Basketball half-court
- Poolside hot shower
- Linen, towels & pool towels
- Daily maid service possible (extra charge)
- Nearest beach - Ortakent - 7 min drive
- Car recommended
- Bodrum airport 40 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Migros Jet||0.55|
|Cash Machine||Vakifbank Atm||0.76|
|Bank||T.C. Ziraat Bankasi ATM||0.76|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
Daily maid service available. This carries an additional charge.
This property is also available for weddings, please ask for details.
|29th Jan 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£2,940|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£3,540|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£2,940|
|1st Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|