Casa la Viña is a detached 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in Son Servera, in the north east of Mallorca. Its privileged location gives spectacular views of the Mallorcan countryside. This holiday home features an outdoor pool, furnished garden and free WiFi.
A delightful, contemporary stone country house with capacity for 6 people in 3 bedrooms with two bathrooms. The sandy façade, high ceilings, floor to ceiling glass doors and eclectic style furnishings make this villa unusually unique.
The ground floor consists of:
An open plan living /dining room, with a mixture of chic design and comfort. With a large corner sofa, a wall mounted flat screen TV and a modern eight seater dining table.
The lilac coloured modern kitchen features a built in breakfast bar ideal for your morning coffee and is equipped with all the necessary electrical appliances.
Three bedrooms, one twin and two double (one of which has an ensuite bathroom with walk in shower on the ground floor). There is also a separate family bathroom with bath and walk in shower on the ground floor.
The stairs from the living room lead up to a Mezzanine level where a second living area can be found complete with sofa, scatter cushions, TV and play station 2 with games. All bedrooms and the living room have A/C units (cold and hot air) on a limited timer.
The large glass doors of the living room lead out onto a semi-open terrace-pavilion. The large covered terrace has a table for meals and a chill-out area with sofas where you can relax. The garden includes also a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by a lawn and gardened areas. It has several sunbeds to relax and sunbathe.
The exterior of the house is surrounded by the typical Mediterranean vegetation, creating a unique and quiet place.
Cala Millor is 1.1 miles from Casa la Viña, while Cala Ratjada is 8.1 miles away. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34.2 miles from the villa.
Please note electricity is charged at an additional rate of €10 per day, payable in cash on arrival.
Please note: Eco Tax
Guests will be required to pay an Eco Tax, which will be collected either upon on your arrival day or at the time of your final balance payment. Eco tax is €2.20 per person per day (age 16+) for the first 8 nights, after which it is €1.10 pppd
- Private Swimming pool (pool towels not provided)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Check in/Out (16.00/10.00)
- Air conditioning
- Bedding and bath towels included
- Please note electricity is charged at an additional rate of €10 per day, payable in cash on arrival.
- A change of towels and bed linen are left at the house for guests to change themselves when wished. Final cleaning after departure.
- Extra charge for electricity
- Covered terrace
- Outdoor dining area
- Satellite TV
- Cot and highchair can be provided
- Eco Tax of 1.10 Euros per person, per day is payable.
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Distance to shops - 500m Son Severa
- Distance to restaurants - 500m Son Servera
- Distance to beaches - 2km Cala Millor
- Palma Airport 34.2 miles
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||EROSKI SON SERVERA||0.53|
|Bar||Microvinos Son Servera||0.58|
|Pharmacy||Conde Cerrato Rafael Vicente||0.64|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||1.02|
|Doctor||Soluciones Digitales En Salud (Sodisa)||1.39|
Guests will be required to pay an Eco Tax, which will be collected either upon on your arrival day or at the time of your final balance payment. Eco tax is €2.20 per person per day (age 16+) for the first 8 nights, after which it is €1.10 pp/pd
|20th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£1,746|
|26th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£1,449|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£1,152|
|10th Oct 2020 to 17th Oct 2020||£1,003|
|17th Oct 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£892|
|24th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£817|
|31st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|