Casa Hidalgo is a six bedroom Premier Villa combining, to perfection, the highest standards of modern comfort with its rustic features dating from the 17th century. This stunning property is located in a quiet area approximately 5 – 10 min drive to the nearest beach in Port de Soller, it offers a very unique holiday experience for larger families or groups of friends.
Inside is an equally happy blend of traditional, yet sympathetic modern refurbishment. The 2 lounges, cosy snug and the smart well-equipped kitchen with amazing views, enjoy a tasteful blend of the traditional Mallorcan farmhouse with modern Mallorcan chic.
The property also offers a further ‘prep’ kitchen on the lower floor and includes all modern features such as air conditioning, central heating, WiFi, a sound system and satellite TV.
The accommodation offers sleeping space for up to twelve people with six double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 Twin beds, air conditioning, doors accessing courtyard/garden. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 King size 4 poster bed, air conditioning, countryside views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 3 King size bed, air conditioning, countryside views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 King size 4 poster bed, air conditioning, countryside views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 5 King size bed, air conditioning, countryside views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 6 King size bed, air conditioning, countryside views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
The large garden is filled with scenic spots to relax in the Mallorcan sunshine. Laze on the terrace under a shady canopy or stretch out on a poolside daybed in sheer bliss.
Swim the length of the pool as you revel in the view of the mountains and countryside, or dine al-fresco overlooking the pool.
8 hours per day, except Sundays.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Casa Hidalgo is €2,000
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Machine
- Central Heating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Office Area
- Pool Towels Provided
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Gates
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Sol y Sombra||1.01|
|Bar||Fresh Orange Juice||1.24|
|Pharmacy||Francisca Sitjar Chacartegui||1.49|
|Doctor||Dr. A. Arenas||1.52|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|25th Jan 2020 to 11th Apr 2020||£6,214|
|11th Apr 2020 to 2nd May 2020||£8,463|
|2nd May 2020 to 30th May 2020||£10,606|
|30th May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£13,820|
|27th Jun 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£19,176|
|29th Aug 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£13,820|
|26th Sep 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£9,427|
|24th Oct 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£6,321|
|30th Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|