Just 100 metres from the secluded Llenaire beach in northern Mallorca and surrounded by lush mature gardens is Villa Pia, an attractive family villa with a pool and lovely outdoor area for relaxing and al fresco dinners.
This property is situated in a sought after residential area near Puerto Pollensa called Llenaire and benefits from a large private garden providing shade amongst the mature trees and shrubs. The accommodation comprises of 4 double bedrooms on the ground floor and a 5th bedroom on the upper level, accessible via an external staircase.
Open plan living/ dining room, fireplace, door to covered terrace and garden.
Fully equipped kitchen/ brakfast area.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower, doors to garden.
Double bedroom 2 with en suite shower room.
Double bedroom 3
Double bedroom 4
Large family bathroom with shower.
Double bedroom 5, en suite shower room, accessed via external staircase.
Mature private garden.
Covered terrace furnished for al fresco dining and outdoor living.
Pool terrace, private pool (roman steps), sunbathing area.
- Swimming pool
- Pool heating available on request
- Outdoor lounging and dining area
- Air conditioning
- Fifth bedroom with independent access
- Cot and highchair available
- Near shops and restaurants
- Near a beach
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant C'an Josep||0.34|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||1.01|
|Grocery Store||Super Llenaire SPAR||1.02|
|21st May 2022 to 28th May 2022||£8,867|
|28th May 2022 to 18th Jun 2022||£6,469|
|18th Jun 2022 to 25th Jun 2022||£8,867|
|25th Jun 2022 to 3rd Sep 2022||£9,661|
|3rd Sep 2022 to 1st Oct 2022||£6,469|
|1st Oct 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||£5,675|