Can Estera is a spacious, newly built, six double bedroom Premier Villa boasting distant sea views. This peaceful little oasis is situated on the east side of Mallorca and is just 3 km away from the village of Porto Colom. The location it is in an ideal spot to wander off on excursions to explore the beautiful island.
The rooms are furnished to a high standard with designer furniture and great style, offering lots of charm and homeliness.
The elegant furnished living room offers all the amenities for unforgettable moments with friends and family. It has cosy upholstered sofas and armchairs, a huge full HD Television and sound system for indoor and outdoor use.
The fully equipped newly designed, high-quality white gloss kitchen offers the ideal place to create Mediterranean cuisine during your stay. Both the kitchen and the living room lead directly to the spacious terrace – nestled between fragrant lavender and citrus trees. The beautifully maintained Mediterranean garden has been created with much love and in the evening is illuminated.
Outdoor areas offer a large 14m x 8m pool, surrounded by sun beds and parasols and a yoga area. The terraces and the covered barbecue area with a large professional grill, serves as a great outdoor lounge area to relax and unwind as well as to eat together al-fresco.
Positioned on 1.6 hectares of land with air conditioning and heating throughout, there is also a laundry room with washer and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 King size bed, TV, air conditioning, access to a terrace, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 2 King size bed, TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 King size bed, TV, air conditioning, access to garden with views of the swimming pool and countryside. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 King size bed (can be split into 2 x single beds), TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 5 King size bed, TV, air conditioning, access to a terrace. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 6 King size bed (can be split into 2 x single beds), TV, air conditioning, access to garden with views of the swimming pool and countryside. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Can Estera is €3,000 (€5,000 for events).
- Distant Sea View
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Pool Towels Provided
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Yoga Platform
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||El Castillo Del Bosque||0.86|
|Grocery Store||Botiga Ca n'Estelrich||2.38|
|Doctor||Power Plate Antje Wilhelm||2.44|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|26th Jul 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£11,524|
|16th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£9,204|