La Residencia Del Pais is a five bedroom Premier Villa located just 2.5 km from Pollensa - Mallorca, where you will find wonderful Sunday markets, restaurants and shops. The crystal clear waters of Pollensa Bay are less than 5 km away, while Puerto Pollensa and its beautiful beaches are only 6 km away.
On entering the house you are greeted by a spectacular original olive press. The ground floor living areas include several lounge areas with fireplaces and a TV room; there is a great dining room ideal for entertaining friends and family, which is connected to an office and the large bright fully equipped kitchen.
The kitchen boasts a central island and although traditional in style has all new modern appliances; it also has an informal dining area and direct access to the patio and garden.
The first floor features another living room with fireplace and large TV, with access to the upper front terrace with spectacular views of the entire estate and the mountains.
- Master Suite First Floor - King size bed, air conditioning, dressing room, access to private terrace, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2 First Floor - King size bed, air conditioning, access to a private terrace, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone bath and shower.
- Bedroom 3 Ground Floor - King size bed, air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to the gardens.
- Bedroom 4 Ground Floor - King size bed, air conditioning. Shared bathroom with bedroom 5, direct access to the gardens.
- Bedroom 5 Ground Floor - King size bed, air conditioning. Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, direct access to the gardens.
Outdoor areas include a huge pool terrace with sun loungers and comfortable seating both in the shade and in the sun.
There are two outdoor dining areas, one by the pool where you will also find a BBQ, and a covered porch area by the house overlooking the stunning gardens.
The large, perfectly maintained garden boasts many varieties shrubs, plants and trees, including palms and fruit trees, there is also a tennis court.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for La Residencia Del Pais is €1,000
- Private Pool
- Fenced Pool Area
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental Recommended
- Country View
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Baby Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Office Area
- Wine Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Dining Area
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bodegas Can Vidalet||0.78|
|Restaurant||365 Restaurant - Son Brull Hotel & Spa||1.46|
|Grocery Store||Agromart Pollença||2.39|
|Bank||Colonya Caixa Pollença||2.43|
|Doctor||Nordent Clínica Dental||2.54|
|Cash Machine||Atm Banc Popular||2.56|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Miquel Oliver - Aina Oliver C.B||2.59|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|21st Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£5,544|
|1st Jan 2020 to 28th Feb 2020||Contact Us|
|28th Feb 2020 to 29th Apr 2020||£5,544|
|29th Apr 2020 to 29th Jun 2020||£6,163|
|29th Jun 2020 to 30th Aug 2020||£9,485|
|30th Aug 2020 to 30th Oct 2020||£6,163|
|30th Oct 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£5,544|
|30th Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|