Katarina is a 3 bedroom Premier villa located in the hills of Pollenca on the island of Mallorca. This is a wonderful and beautiful idyllic area perfectly situated in the heart of the undulating Colonya valley. The far reaching views are truly outstanding and the very private location affords total peace and tranquillity.
Very comfortably furnished throughout to a high standard in modern local style.
- From the main entrance is the spacious lounge with comfy seating area, Satellite TV, complimentary WiFi connection, Wii
- Large dining area with open plan modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven/hob, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and microwave. Laundry room with washing machine.
- Master double bedroom with ensuite bath / shower room.
- Two attractive twin bedrooms share one family bath/shower room.
- All rooms have delightful views to the pool / gardens and distant mountains.
- Complimentary air conditioning is in all bedrooms and central heating is available for early / late season lets.
- Flexi day arrivals / departures in March / April and September / October.
Pleasant, well maintained gardens surround the crystal clear 8m mozaic tiled swimming pool with child friendly Roman steps. Ample comfortably furnished sun terraces are ideal for total relaxation whilst soaking up the Mallorcan sunshine amidst the spectacular countryside. Enjoy an evening BBQ whilst watching the flame red sunsets dipping behind the mountains. Table tennis is also provided for guests enjoyment
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 8m x 4m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.80m)
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
- Bed Sizes: Double 1.90 x 1.50 Twins 1.80 x 0.90
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
- Maid Service, arrival and departure, plus a mid week light clean
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- Safety Deposit Box
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Music Station
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Brick BBQ
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3.5km to Shops
- 11km to Beaches
- 3.5km to Restaurants
- License Number: ETV81
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||U-BISTRÓ - Son Brull Hotel & Spa||2.82|
|Bar||Bistro at Son Brull||2.85|
|Doctor||Jiménez de la Espada Casas Mario||3.18|
|Grocery Store||Merca Pollenca S.L.||3.38|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||3.49|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Miquel Oliver - Aina Oliver C.B||3.49|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|21st Feb 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||Contact Us|
|20th Apr 2019 to 27th Apr 2019||£1,270|
|27th Apr 2019 to 18th May 2019||£1,368|
|18th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£1,474|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£1,663|
|1st Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£1,860|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£2,155|
|6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£2,351|
|13th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019||£2,941|
|20th Jul 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3,432|
|27th Jul 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£3,531|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,236|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,351|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£1,958|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£1,474|
|21st Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£1,368|
|12th Oct 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|