Castillo De Pollensa is a six bedroom Premier Villa set in the hills of northern Mallorca in the area of Pollensa. This wonderful villa is surrounded by peaceful countryside, majestic oaks and sweeping terraces of olive trees, with amazing views to the Tramuntana mountains.
Each morning and evening, white doves fly through the air showing off their acrobatic skills and at night, owls can be heard calling to one another nearby. But the best sound of all is the sound of sheep bells tinkling, reminding us how truly peaceful this place is.
The house is approximately 1300 square metres and is built around two interior courtyards that flow seamlessly with the interior. These large patios are complemented by comfortable rooms, quiet nooks and the house’s historic features such as the olive press and Moorish tower.
The owners have recently renovated the house and grounds. All the renovations were done meticulously with an eye to retaining the house’s charm but also to include all modern conveniences.
For your entertainment there is a table tennis table and volleyball court, or you could just lounge by the pool or make dinner on the barbecue and dine at the al-fresco table. Behind the house are extensive gardens that lead to a large orchard and lush green gardens.
The villa’s charming, well-worn stone walls are combined on the inside by elegant traditional furnishings. Living rooms with beamed ceilings, wood floors and a stone fireplace together with air conditioning, a bar, Bluetooth speakers and WiFi make for entertaining evenings with family and friends.
There’s a formal dining room with a large antique table and a further, more casual farmhouse-style table in the bright, fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 King size bed, air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, fireplace, access to terrace and views over the valley. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 2 Double bed, air conditioning, fireplace, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3 King size bed, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 Twin beds, air conditioning, fireplace, access to a shared bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 5 Double bed, air conditioning, access to a shared bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 6 Twin beds, air conditioning, access to a shared bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- Extra sleeping arrangements 2 single beds in the children's playroom.
4 hours per day, 4 days a week
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Castillo De pollensa is €1,000
- Private swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental Recommended
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Table Tennis
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Volleyball Court
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar Cafetería Cifre||5.66|
|Doctor||Jiménez de la Espada Casas Mario||5.77|
|Grocery Store||Botiga del Calvari||5.87|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|14th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£11,807|
|29th Aug 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£9,839|
|24th Oct 2020 to 19th Dec 2020||£7,871|
|19th Dec 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£9,839|
|30th Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|