Villa Cruz is a six bedroom Premier Villa located in Consell in the centre of the island of Mallorca. This classic Mallorcan estate sits amidst Mallorca's vineyards and quiet country lanes close to Santa Maria and Alaro. The area has a growing reputation for producing quality wines. During your stay at Villa Cruz you could take a wine tour to see the numerous vineyards and visit some of the dozens of bodegas across the island.
With six bedrooms including a self-contained, one-bedroom apartment, this charming finca is the perfect base for an unforgettable Mallorcan holiday.
The house is accessible via electronic gates which lead you through to a private tree-lined driveway. It has a built living area of over 700sqm with full air-conditioning and heating
The living areas include a bright spacious sitting room, a cosy lounge with fireplace and TV (Sky), a dining room and a separate bar area.
A recently fitted kitchen boasts all modern appliances such as an induction electric hob, hotplate, built-in fridge and dishwasher, microwave and oven, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and wine fridge.
There is also a fully equipped laundry room and a downstairs cloakroom.
- Bedroom 1 Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe. En-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2 Two single beds, air conditioning, wardrobe. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Access to swimming pool and garden via french doors.
- Bedroom 3 Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, shared family bathroom with bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 5 Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, shared family bathroom with bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 6 (Apartment) Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, small kitchen, living room, television. En-suite bathroom with shower and bath. Can be used as a separate apartment with its own entrance, or connected to the main house.
- Kitchen 1 Main family style kitchen
- Kitchen 2 Fully equipped outdoor kitchen
- Kitchen 3 Small kitchen as part of studio
Outside, there are beautiful mature gardens with a large swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a floodlit tennis court, table tennis, sunken trampoline, exterior changing room and bathroom, a breeze house and a huge summer pavilion with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and entertainment area.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Villa Cruz is €1,000
- Large private swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Tennis Court
- Table Tennis
- Pool House
- Outdoor Bathroom
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Separate Guest Apartment(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Car Rental Recommended
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Machine
- Central Heating
- Pool Towels Provided
- Wine Cooler
- Day Bed
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Banco Santander||1.96|
|Grocery Store||Spar Esporles||1.99|
|Pharmacy||Farmàcia Mir Reus||2.01|
|Doctor||Benito De Diego M José||2.36|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|18th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£6,138|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£6,548|
|29th Jun 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£7,769|
|7th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£6,548|
|5th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£4,329|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|