18th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019 -
£2,253 £794 per Week
22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019 -
£2,351 £1,406 per Week
6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019 -
£2,548 £2,041 per Week
Villa Simone is a 3 bed Premier Villa set within beautiful, mature, scented and colourful gardens in a quiet location. A wonderful family home with fabulous views. Located just outside the beautiful area of Cala Sant Vicenc on the Island of Mallorca, Villa Simone provides a haven of peace in a quiet and private area commanding far reaching views and a stunning mountain backdrop. The sandy coves and waterside tapas bars and restaurants are only a few minutes drive away and the popular Pollensa old town and Puerto Pollensa are also a short drive away.
- A private driveway leads to this attractive stone clad property, reached via the stone cobbled courtyard full of colourful plants and scented herbs and set amidst well maintained gardens
- On entering is the lounge area with comfy sofas, Plasma TV, Music system, and complimentary WiFi
- The dining area is located in the conservatory and has patio doors opening to the furnished sun terrace and pool area
- Open plan well fitted kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, oven/hob, twin sink unit and access to the conservatory
- Laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and walk in shower and WC.
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bath/shower room/half baths with overhead shower
- Two twin bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes each have ensuite bath/shower room.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms on a timer and central heating as needed.
- Safety deposit box in one of the twin bedrooms that will fit a laptop and hairdryers in each bathroom.
- The mature colourful gardens are a very attractive feature and provide a ‘Haven of Peace’.
- Crystal clear oval shaped swimming pool with ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers...an idyllic area from where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful location affording magnificent mountain views.
- The brick built BBQ is located on the garden terrace with alfresco dining area. There is plenty of space for children to play within the walled gardens. For your added benefit pool towels are provided and an exterior shower is nearby.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 8m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.60m)
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - arrival and departure clean, plus a mid week light clean
- Bed Sizes: 1 x Double 180cm x 135cm, 2 x Twins 190cm x 90cm, 2 x Twins 180cm x 90cm
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Safety Deposit Box
- Table Tennis
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Music Station
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Brick BBQ
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3km to shops
- 3km to restaurants
- 3km to beaches
- License Numbers: ETV01241
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar del Polideportivo||1.19|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||1.94|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Cerdá Humbert||2.92|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|18th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019|
|29th Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019|
|6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019|
|13th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019||£2,941|
|20th Jul 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3,236|
|27th Jul 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£3,727|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,531|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,843|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£1,958|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£1,663|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£1,474|
|28th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£1,270|
|12th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£975|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|