Villa Simone is a 3 bed Premier Villa set within beautiful, mature, scented and colourful gardens in a quiet location. A wonderful family home with fabulous views. Located just outside the beautiful area of Cala Sant Vicenc on the Island of Mallorca, Villa Simone provides a haven of peace in a quiet and private area commanding far reaching views and a stunning mountain backdrop. The sandy coves and waterside tapas bars and restaurants are only a few minutes drive away and the popular Pollensa old town and Puerto Pollensa are also a short drive away.
- A private driveway leads to this attractive stone clad property, reached via the stone cobbled courtyard full of colourful plants and scented herbs and set amidst well maintained gardens
- On entering is the lounge area with comfy sofas, Plasma TV, Music system, and complimentary WiFi
- The dining area is located in the conservatory and has patio doors opening to the furnished sun terrace and pool area
- Open plan well fitted kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, oven/hob, twin sink unit and access to the conservatory
- Laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and walk in shower and WC.
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bath/shower room/half baths with overhead shower
- Two twin bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes each have ensuite bath/shower room.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms on a timer and central heating as needed.
- Safety deposit box in one of the twin bedrooms that will fit a laptop and hairdryers in each bathroom.
- The mature colourful gardens are a very attractive feature and provide a ‘Haven of Peace’.
- Crystal clear oval shaped swimming pool with ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers...an idyllic area from where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful location affording magnificent mountain views.
- The brick built BBQ is located on the garden terrace with alfresco dining area. There is plenty of space for children to play within the walled gardens. For your added benefit pool towels are provided and an exterior shower is nearby.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 8m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.60m)
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - arrival and departure clean, plus a mid week light clean
- Bed Sizes: 1 x Double 180cm x 135cm, 2 x Twins 190cm x 90cm, 2 x Twins 180cm x 90cm
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Safety Deposit Box
- Table Tennis
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Music Station
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Brick BBQ
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3km to shops
- 3km to restaurants
- 3km to beaches
- License Numbers: ETV01241
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar del Polideportivo||1.19|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|19th Nov 2019 to 14th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|14th Mar 2020 to 21st Mar 2020||£514|
|21st Mar 2020 to 28th Mar 2020||£612|
|28th Mar 2020 to 11th Apr 2020||£711|
|11th Apr 2020 to 2nd May 2020||£922|
|2nd May 2020 to 9th May 2020||£1,126|
|9th May 2020 to 16th May 2020||£1,331|
|16th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£1,542|
|23rd May 2020 to 6th Jun 2020||£2,155|
|6th Jun 2020 to 13th Jun 2020||£2,260|
|13th Jun 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£2,359|
|20th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£2,465|
|4th Jul 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£2,669|
|11th Jul 2020 to 18th Jul 2020||£3,084|
|18th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£3,394|
|25th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£3,901|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£2,979|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£2,049|
|12th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£1,739|
|19th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£1,542|
|26th Sep 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£1,331|
|10th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|