Villa Simone is a 3 bed Premier Villa set within beautiful, mature, scented and colourful gardens in a quiet location. A wonderful family home with fabulous views. Located just outside the beautiful area of Cala Sant Vicenc on the Island of Mallorca, Villa Simone provides a haven of peace in a quiet and private area commanding far reaching views and a stunning mountain backdrop. The sandy coves and waterside tapas bars and restaurants are only a few minutes drive away and the popular Pollensa old town and Puerto Pollensa are also a short drive away.
- A private driveway leads to this attractive stone clad property, reached via the stone cobbled courtyard full of colourful plants and scented herbs and set amidst well maintained gardens
- On entering is the lounge area with comfy sofas, Plasma TV, Music system, and complimentary WiFi
- The dining area is located in the conservatory and has patio doors opening to the furnished sun terrace and pool area
- Open plan well fitted kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, oven/hob, twin sink unit and access to the conservatory
- Laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and walk in shower and WC.
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bath/shower room/half baths with overhead shower
- Two twin bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes each have ensuite bath/shower room.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms on a timer and central heating as needed.
- Safety deposit box in one of the twin bedrooms that will fit a laptop and hairdryers in each bathroom.
- The mature colourful gardens are a very attractive feature and provide a ‘Haven of Peace’.
- Crystal clear oval shaped swimming pool with ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers...an idyllic area from where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful location affording magnificent mountain views.
- The brick built BBQ is located on the garden terrace with alfresco dining area. There is plenty of space for children to play within the walled gardens. For your added benefit pool towels are provided and an exterior shower is nearby.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 8m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.60m)
- Pool Safety Fence available £330 Per week, second week half price £165
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - arrival and departure clean, plus a mid week light clean
- Bed Sizes: 1 x Double 180cm x 135cm, 2 x Twins 190cm x 90cm, 2 x Twins 180cm x 90cm
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Safety Deposit Box
- Table Tennis
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Music Station
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Brick BBQ
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3km to shops
- 3km to restaurants
- 3km to beaches
- License Numbers: ETV01241
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar del Polideportivo||1.19|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|27th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£1,508|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£1,301|
|10th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£1,205|
|31st Oct 2020 to 13th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|13th Mar 2021 to 20th Mar 2021||£503|
|20th Mar 2021 to 27th Mar 2021||£599|
|27th Mar 2021 to 3rd Apr 2021||£806|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£902|
|1st May 2021 to 8th May 2021||£998|
|8th May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£1,205|
|15th May 2021 to 22nd May 2021||£1,508|
|22nd May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£1,907|
|29th May 2021 to 12th Jun 2021||£2,210|
|12th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£2,306|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£2,609|
|10th Jul 2021 to 17th Jul 2021||£2,713|
|17th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£3,016|
|24th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£3,415|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£3,016|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,513|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£1,804|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£1,508|
|25th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£1,301|
|9th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|