22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019 -
£2,449 £1,474 per Week
13th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019 -
£3,236 £2,911 per Week
Villa Mondrago is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in a quiet area tree lined avenue within a few minutes walk to the pretty fishing village and natural harbour of Porto Petro, lined with yachts and local fishing vessels. Flanked by pine clad hillsides, the marina has fishermen's stone cottages and excellent waterside tapas bars and restaurants. The nearby Mondrago National Park is a nature lovers paradise with trails winding through pine woods.
Attractively furnished throughout to an excellent standard this villa is an ideal family holiday home.
- Entrance hall
- Archway into living/dining room with comfy sofas, LED Satellite TV, iPod docking station and twin French doors to poolside terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob
- One twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent bath/shower room
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Two twin bedrooms share one full family shower room and there are patio doors to the furnished upper sun terrace. One of the twin bedrooms can be made into a double if required.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning
- There is also a delightful sun room with table tennis
The crystal clear swimming pool has comfortably furnished sun terraces, and the mature palm gardens have good sized lawns with plenty of space for children to play. Enjoy freshly cooked BBQ meals on the poolside dining terrace. In the evenings you can have a stroll into the village and sample the local way of life. For your added convenience pool/beach towels are provided.
There is a very friendly and helpful diving school nearby. For boat trips along the local coast and coves the "Can Capi" is an excellent choice and the captain Sebastian always ensures you have a good trip. The beautiful sandy beach s'Amarador is within a few minutes’ drive, or visit the Mondrago National park, which is ideal for walking trails through the pine woods.
Porto Petro is a pretty little fishing port nestling between Cala d’Or and the Parc Natural de Mondrago. It has some great restaurants and chill out bars on the waterfront overlooking the yachts in the harbour. The closest coves have all but been swallowed up by the impressive Hotel Blau, but you are absolutely spoilt with the stunning neighbouring coves of Cala Mondrago and s'Amarador, which is our pick of the bunch for its breathtaking natural beauty. There is also Cala Sanau that has a great beach bar and beautiful clear waters so is definitely worth a visit. The Vall d’Or Golf Course is also within 10 minutes drive, which is not only a great golf course, but also has a lovely restaurant if you fancy some lunch in the beautiful grounds. The impressive mountain top peaks occupied by the Castell de Santuiri and the monastery Sant Salvador set the backdrop for much of the surrounding countryside, and quickly become familiar. You are also within a short drive to many interesting towns such as Santanyi, which has a great market on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and then there is Porto Colom, a picturesque fishing town that has some stylish new restaurants and bars.
- 3 Bedrooms (3 Twins)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property: 256m²
- Plot: 1,200m²
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 0.90m - 2.00m)
- Bed Sizes: Bed sizes - twins 1.90m X 1m
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - 2 mid week light cleans and towel change
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 0.4km to shops
- 1km to beaches
- 0.3km to restaurants
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Portopetro ( Fcia Fullana Barcelo)||0.48|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||1.67|
|Doctor||Centro Médico Cala d´Or SLU.||2.48|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Typical Villa Care Pack Contents:
|17th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£2,351|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019|
|29th Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£2,548|
|6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£3,137|
|13th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019|
|20th Jul 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3,432|
|27th Jul 2019 to 3rd Aug 2019||£3,629|
|3rd Aug 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£3,727|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,236|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,941|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£2,351|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£2,155|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£1,761|
|28th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£1,565|
|12th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£1,368|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|