Villa Mondrago is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in a quiet area tree lined avenue within a few minutes walk to the pretty fishing village and natural harbour of Porto Petro, lined with yachts and local fishing vessels. Flanked by pine clad hillsides, the marina has fishermen's stone cottages and excellent waterside tapas bars and restaurants. The nearby Mondrago National Park is a nature lovers paradise with trails winding through pine woods.
Attractively furnished throughout to an excellent standard this villa is an ideal family holiday home.
- Entrance hall
- Archway into living/dining room with comfy sofas, LED Satellite TV, iPod docking station and twin French doors to poolside terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob
- One twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent bath/shower room
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Two twin bedrooms share one full family shower room and there are patio doors to the furnished upper sun terrace. One of the twin bedrooms can be made into a double if required.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning
- There is also a delightful sun room with table tennis
The crystal clear swimming pool has comfortably furnished sun terraces, and the mature palm gardens have good sized lawns with plenty of space for children to play. Enjoy freshly cooked BBQ meals on the poolside dining terrace. In the evenings you can have a stroll into the village and sample the local way of life. For your added convenience pool/beach towels are provided.
There is a very friendly and helpful diving school nearby. For boat trips along the local coast and coves the "Can Capi" is an excellent choice and the captain Sebastian always ensures you have a good trip. The beautiful sandy beach s'Amarador is within a few minutes’ drive, or visit the Mondrago National park, which is ideal for walking trails through the pine woods.
Porto Petro is a pretty little fishing port nestling between Cala d’Or and the Parc Natural de Mondrago. It has some great restaurants and chill out bars on the waterfront overlooking the yachts in the harbour. The closest coves have all but been swallowed up by the impressive Hotel Blau, but you are absolutely spoilt with the stunning neighbouring coves of Cala Mondrago and s'Amarador, which is our pick of the bunch for its breathtaking natural beauty. There is also Cala Sanau that has a great beach bar and beautiful clear waters so is definitely worth a visit. The Vall d’Or Golf Course is also within 10 minutes drive, which is not only a great golf course, but also has a lovely restaurant if you fancy some lunch in the beautiful grounds. The impressive mountain top peaks occupied by the Castell de Santuiri and the monastery Sant Salvador set the backdrop for much of the surrounding countryside, and quickly become familiar. You are also within a short drive to many interesting towns such as Santanyi, which has a great market on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and then there is Porto Colom, a picturesque fishing town that has some stylish new restaurants and bars.
- 3 Bedrooms (3 Twins)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property: 256m²
- Plot: 1,200m²
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 0.90m - 2.00m)
- Pool Safety Fence available £330 Per week, second week half price £165
- Bed Sizes: Bed sizes - twins 1.90m X 1m
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - 2 mid week light cleans and towel change
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 0.4km to shops
- 1km to beaches
- 0.3km to restaurants
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Portopetro ( Fcia Fullana Barcelo)||0.48|
|Doctor||Centro Médico Cala d´Or SLU.||2.47|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Typical Villa Care Pack Contents:
|13th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£2,306|
|19th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£2,506|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 17th Jul 2021||£3,016|
|17th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£3,208|
|24th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£3,511|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£2,713|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,210|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£2,003|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£1,700|
|25th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£1,508|
|9th Oct 2021 to 6th Nov 2021||£1,404|
|6th Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|