Villa Juno is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa in an idyllic hillside location surrounded by vineyards and meadows with wild flowers and golden cornfields, near the east coast of Mallorca. The lovely village Son Macia is only few minutes away and has a beautiful plaza with Tapas bars and excellent local restaurants. Stunning sandy coves and beaches are also only 10 minutes drive from this family friendly villa.
Beautifully presented and lovingly cared for, this original farmhouse now offers an idyllic family holiday home with cooling terracotta tiles, beamed ceilings and interior stone walls creating a delightful natural ambience.
- On entering through the main entrance with solid oak door is the hallway with inner archway leading to a dining room with seating area.
- Large living room with comfy sofas, TV, music system, complimentary internet connection, further dining area with banquet style table and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
- Country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/gas hob, fridge/freezer.
- Walk-in pantry and utility room with washing machine and access to garden patio.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and door to sun terrace.
- Guests cloakroom.
Stairs lead upto;
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and doors to the upper terrace with spectacular far reaching views.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
- All bedrooms have cooling free-standing fans.
- In one corner of the gardens is this delightful casita for three persons with air conditioning, one double bed and one single bed, ensuite shower room. There is also a seating area and doorway to a private garden.
N.B. Dogs are allowed on request, and will incur a small fee of €100 to allow for extra cleaning.
The surrounding gardens are an absolute delight with mature palms, colourful bougainvillea, scented herbs and immaculately maintained lawns. There is plenty of space for children to play within the dry stone walled grounds. The magnificent crystal clear mosaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps has large flagstone terraces affording truly impressive far reaching elevated views, these have to be seen to be fully appreciated. Reclining sun-loungers adorn the poolside terraces and there are various natural shaded areas and parasols with seating areas.
4 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 1 Twin)
Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
Security Deposit (£286 / €300)
Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 1.50m - 1.90m)
Bed Sizes: Double 1.80m - 2.00m Double 1.50m x 2.00m Twins / Single 1.00m - 1.90m Casita ...Double 1.35m x 1.90m Casita....Single 0.90m x 1.90m
Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
Beach / Pool Towels Included
Maid Service 2 x Weekly
Safety Deposit Box
Flexible Arrival Date
Golf Course (Nearby)
Villa Care Pack Included
First HighChair Included
First Cot Included
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 1 Twin)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 1.50m - 1.90m)
- Pool Safety Fence available £330 Per week, second week half price £165
- Bed Sizes: Double 1.80m - 2.00m Double 1.50m x 2.00m Twins / Single 1.00m - 1.90m
- Casita ...Double 1.35m x 1.90m Casita....Single 0.90m x 1.90m
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Maid Service 2 x Weekly
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Music Station
- Table Tennis
- Dogs Allowed
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Beach 10 minutes drive
- Restaurants and bars in Son Macia 5 minutes drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Guillermo Barceló Bauzá||1.30|
|Doctor||García De La Villa Redondo Bernardo||1.68|
|Bar||Supermercado Son Maciá||2.00|
|Cash Machine||Cajamar Caja Rural||5.03|
|Bank||Cajamar Caja Rural||5.03|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
|27th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£2,439|
|31st Oct 2020 to 13th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|13th Mar 2021 to 20th Mar 2021||£503|
|20th Mar 2021 to 27th Mar 2021||£599|
|27th Mar 2021 to 3rd Apr 2021||£806|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 17th Apr 2021||£998|
|17th Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,205|
|1st May 2021 to 8th May 2021||£1,404|
|8th May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£1,604|
|15th May 2021 to 22nd May 2021||£1,804|
|22nd May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£2,410|
|5th Jun 2021 to 12th Jun 2021||£2,506|
|12th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£2,809|
|19th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£2,912|
|26th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£3,622|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£3,814|
|10th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£4,213|
|24th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£4,324|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£3,415|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£3,112|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£2,713|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£2,410|
|25th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£2,003|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£1,604|
|9th Oct 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£1,404|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|