Villa Juno is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa in an idyllic hillside location surrounded by vineyards and meadows with wild flowers and golden cornfields, near the east coast of Mallorca. The lovely village Son Macia is only few minutes away and has a beautiful plaza with Tapas bars and excellent local restaurants. Stunning sandy coves and beaches are also only 10 minutes drive from this family friendly villa.
Beautifully presented and lovingly cared for, this original farmhouse now offers an idyllic family holiday home with cooling terracotta tiles, beamed ceilings and interior stone walls creating a delightful natural ambience.
- On entering through the main entrance with solid oak door is the hallway with inner archway leading to a dining room with seating area.
- Large living room with comfy sofas, TV, music system, complimentary internet connection, further dining area with banquet style table and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
- Country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/gas hob, fridge/freezer.
- Walk-in pantry and utility room with washing machine and access to garden patio.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and door to sun terrace.
- Guests cloakroom.
Stairs lead upto;
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and doors to the upper terrace with spectacular far reaching views.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
- All bedrooms have cooling free-standing fans.
- In one corner of the gardens is this delightful casita for three persons with air conditioning, one double bed and one single bed, ensuite shower room. There is also a seating area and doorway to a private garden.
N.B. Dogs are allowed on request, and will incur a small fee of €100 to allow for extra cleaning.
The surrounding gardens are an absolute delight with mature palms, colourful bougainvillea, scented herbs and immaculately maintained lawns. There is plenty of space for children to play within the dry stone walled grounds. The magnificent crystal clear mosaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps has large flagstone terraces affording truly impressive far reaching elevated views, these have to be seen to be fully appreciated. Reclining sun-loungers adorn the poolside terraces and there are various natural shaded areas and parasols with seating areas.
4 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 1 Twin)
Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
Security Deposit (£286 / €300)
Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 1.50m - 1.90m)
Bed Sizes: Double 1.80m - 2.00m Double 1.50m x 2.00m Twins / Single 1.00m - 1.90m Casita ...Double 1.35m x 1.90m Casita....Single 0.90m x 1.90m
Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
Beach / Pool Towels Included
Maid Service 2 x Weekly
Safety Deposit Box
Flexible Arrival Date
Golf Course (Nearby)
Villa Care Pack Included
First HighChair Included
First Cot Included
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 1 Twin)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 1.50m - 1.90m)
- Bed Sizes: Double 1.80m - 2.00m Double 1.50m x 2.00m Twins / Single 1.00m - 1.90m
- Casita ...Double 1.35m x 1.90m Casita....Single 0.90m x 1.90m
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Maid Service 2 x Weekly
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Music Station
- Table Tennis
- Dogs Allowed
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Beach 10 minutes drive
- Restaurants and bars in Son Macia 5 minutes drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Guillermo Barceló Bauzá||1.30|
|Doctor||Bonales Daimiel José Antonio||1.68|
|Restaurant||Cas Padrí Miquel||1.89|
|Bar||Bar Sa Torre, El Xiringuito||4.20|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||5.00|
|Bank||Grupo Cooperativo Cajas Rurales Unidas||5.02|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
|23rd Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£2,465|
|28th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£1,845|
|12th Oct 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£1,331|
|26th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£1,021|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 14th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|14th Mar 2020 to 21st Mar 2020||£514|
|21st Mar 2020 to 28th Mar 2020||£612|
|28th Mar 2020 to 4th Apr 2020||£824|
|4th Apr 2020 to 18th Apr 2020||£1,021|
|18th Apr 2020 to 2nd May 2020||£1,232|
|2nd May 2020 to 9th May 2020||£1,436|
|9th May 2020 to 16th May 2020||£1,641|
|16th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£1,845|
|23rd May 2020 to 6th Jun 2020||£2,465|
|6th Jun 2020 to 13th Jun 2020||£2,563|
|13th Jun 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£2,873|
|20th Jun 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£2,979|
|27th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£3,704|
|4th Jul 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£3,901|
|11th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£4,309|
|25th Jul 2020 to 22nd Aug 2020||£4,423|
|22nd Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£4,309|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£3,493|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£3,183|
|12th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£2,775|
|19th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£2,465|
|26th Sep 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£1,845|
|10th Oct 2020 to 24th Oct 2020||£1,331|
|24th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|