4th May 2019 to 11th May 2019 -
£1,172 £1,058 per Week
11th May 2019 to 18th May 2019 -
£1,368 £1,232 per Week
Lar Da Paz is a three bedroom Premier Villa located in Son Macia in Mallorca. Set off a quiet country lane, this attractive natural stone villa is magnificently located on the crest of a green hillside with amazing views across the valley. The surrounding area is tranquil and private and tropical lawned gardens dotted with mature palm trees, colourful bougainvilleas and scented herbs envelope the property. The beautiful sandy beaches of Cala Varques and Cala Bota are only 11.00km away. The attractive village of Son Macia has a beautiful main plaza surrounded by restaurants and tapas bars.
The villa is approached by a private drive leading to the parking area. An open courtyard leads to the main entrance and the superbly furnished accommodation beyond, which includes:
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Main entrance into grand hall.
- Large living room with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, music system and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
- Dining area with banquet table for family dining.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all modern requirements including dishwasher, electric oven/gas hob, coffee machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bath/shower room with Jacuzzi.
- Guest’s cloakroom with shower.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
Stairs lead up to:
- Master twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views. Hairdryers are in all bath/shower rooms.
The immaculately maintained lawned gardens with mature Palm trees and colourful Mediterranean plants surround the 10.00m swimming pool with Roman steps.
Comfortable reclining sun loungers adorn the spacious flagstone terraces affording far reaching views across olive groves, vineyards and verdant rolling countryside, some of the finest views in Mallorca.
Brick built BBQ with covered dining terrace and second dining area on the open courtyard.
The ambience of the lush gardens in this amazing location ensures you can enjoy a memorable holiday.
For your added convenience there is a poolside shower and pool towels are also included.
Table Tennis is also included.
3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
Bed Sizes: 1 Double 1.50m x 1.90m 2 Twins 0.90m x 1.90m
Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
Beach / Pool Towels Included
Maid Service 2 x Weekly
Safety Deposit Box
Flexible Arrival Date
Villa Care Pack Included
First High Chair Included
First Cot Included
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Maid Service 2 x Weekly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety Deposit Box
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Villa Care Pack Included
- Music Station
- Table Tennis
- Shops 2.1km
- Beach 10km
- Restaurants 2km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Guillermo Barceló Bauzá||1.95|
|Doctor||Bonales Daimiel José Antonio||2.12|
|Restaurant||Cas Padrí Miquel||2.37|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||4.07|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May - October, Low Season - November - April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Maid Service Details:
|22nd Mar 2019 to 23rd Mar 2019||£491|
|23rd Mar 2019 to 30th Mar 2019||£582|
|30th Mar 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||£680|
|20th Apr 2019 to 27th Apr 2019||£877|
|27th Apr 2019 to 4th May 2019|
|4th May 2019 to 11th May 2019|
|11th May 2019 to 18th May 2019|
|18th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£1,761|
|25th May 2019 to 8th Jun 2019||£1,958|
|8th Jun 2019 to 15th Jun 2019||£2,155|
|15th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£2,253|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£2,351|
|29th Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£2,449|
|6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£2,744|
|13th Jul 2019 to 20th Jul 2019||£3,137|
|20th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,334|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,744|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£2,056|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£1,761|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£1,663|
|28th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£1,474|
|5th Oct 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£1,368|
|12th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£975|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|