Lar Da Paz is a three bedroom Premier Villa located in Son Macia in Mallorca. Set off a quiet country lane, this attractive natural stone villa is magnificently located on the crest of a green hillside with amazing views across the valley. The surrounding area is tranquil and private and tropical lawned gardens dotted with mature palm trees, colourful bougainvilleas and scented herbs envelope the property. The beautiful sandy beaches of Cala Varques and Cala Bota are only 11.00km away. The attractive village of Son Macia has a beautiful main plaza surrounded by restaurants and tapas bars.
The villa is approached by a private drive leading to the parking area. An open courtyard leads to the main entrance and the superbly furnished accommodation beyond, which includes:
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Main entrance into grand hall.
- Large living room with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, music system and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
- Dining area with banquet table for family dining.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all modern requirements including dishwasher, electric oven/gas hob, coffee machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bath/shower room with Jacuzzi.
- Guest’s cloakroom with shower.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
Stairs lead up to:
- Master twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views. Hairdryers are in all bath/shower rooms.
The immaculately maintained lawned gardens with mature Palm trees and colourful Mediterranean plants surround the 10.00m swimming pool with Roman steps.
Comfortable reclining sun loungers adorn the spacious flagstone terraces affording far reaching views across olive groves, vineyards and verdant rolling countryside, some of the finest views in Mallorca.
Brick built BBQ with covered dining terrace and second dining area on the open courtyard.
The ambience of the lush gardens in this amazing location ensures you can enjoy a memorable holiday.
For your added convenience there is a poolside shower and pool towels are also included.
Table Tennis is also included.
3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
Bed Sizes: 1 Double 1.50m x 1.90m 2 Twins 0.90m x 1.90m
Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
Beach / Pool Towels Included
Maid Service 2 x Weekly
Safety Deposit Box
Flexible Arrival Date
Villa Care Pack Included
First High Chair Included
First Cot Included
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Maid Service 2 x Weekly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety Deposit Box
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Villa Care Pack Included
- Music Station
- Table Tennis
- Shops 2.1km
- Beach 10km
- Restaurants 2km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Guillermo Barceló Bauzá||1.95|
|Doctor||Bonales Daimiel José Antonio||2.12|
|Restaurant||Cas Padrí Miquel||2.37|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||4.07|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May - October, Low Season - November - April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Maid Service Details:
|15th Nov 2019 to 14th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|14th Mar 2020 to 21st Mar 2020||£514|
|21st Mar 2020 to 28th Mar 2020||£612|
|28th Mar 2020 to 4th Apr 2020||£711|
|4th Apr 2020 to 2nd May 2020||£1,021|
|2nd May 2020 to 9th May 2020||£1,232|
|9th May 2020 to 16th May 2020||£1,436|
|16th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£1,845|
|23rd May 2020 to 6th Jun 2020||£2,155|
|6th Jun 2020 to 13th Jun 2020||£2,260|
|13th Jun 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£2,359|
|20th Jun 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£2,465|
|27th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£2,563|
|4th Jul 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£2,873|
|11th Jul 2020 to 18th Jul 2020||£3,493|
|18th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£3,704|
|25th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£3,901|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£3,084|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£2,359|
|12th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£2,049|
|19th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£1,845|
|26th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£1,641|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£1,542|
|10th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|