30th Mar 2019 to 6th Apr 2019 -
£1,565 £1,406 per Week
Finca Tessa is a magnificent new luxury 4 bedroom villa set amidst unspoilt open countryside with far reaching views to mountains and distant sea, on the outskirts of Cala d’Or on the island of Mallorca.
Set off a quiet country lane, the private drive with gated entrance leads to covered parking area. This beautiful stone clad country home is set amidst 15000m2 of drystone walled grounds with well maintained gardens and far reaching views across verdant countryside with Almond and Olive groves. Finca Tessa offers a truly quiet and private location with large lawned areas ideal for children to play on.
Nearby, picturesque Porto Colom with waterside tapas bars and restaurants is only a few minutes drive away and the beautiful sandy cove "Cala Sanau" is just 3km away.
Finca Tessa is furnished to the highest standards with top quality fittings throughout and cooling terracota tiles giving a lovely traditional feel.
On entering from the arched front door is the large living room with two comfy seating areas including two sofas, plasma TV and French doors opening to the garden terrace. An inner arch leads into the main dining area with solid oak table and French doors opening to the rear garden terrace with far reaching views.
The superb open plan ultra modern kitchen is a chef's dream and has all requirements including marble work top, extra large fridge/freezer, eye-level cupboards, dishwasher, coved lighting and central unit with electric oven and induction hob.
There is Air conditioning in all rooms with heating for early/late season. Wheelchair access is via a separate entrance.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Downstairs - One Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and marble shower room adjacent.
Marble staircase leads up to;
- Master double bedroom with his/hers fitted wardrobes and built in shelved wardrobe and ensuite marble shower room.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent terracota coloured bath/shower room.
- Twin bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and door to furnished upper sun terrace with fabulous views. Adjacent shower room.
There is a separate BBQ casita which is simply one of the best we have seen. Extremely well equipped and furnished, the BBQ casita has an impressive solid oak banquet dining table for 14 persons is ideal for entertaining family and friends. There are comfy sofas and a plasma TV, music system, a champagne cooler and wine rack. Chef’s will be in their element with a brick BBQ, a bread oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer for chilling your poolside drinks, dishwasher, utility wash room, and a shower room with wc.
The casita overlooks the magnificent gated 10m crystal clear mozaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps, waterfall effect and ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers.
- Poolside shower
- Beach Freezer box is supplied
- Pool/beach towels are also provided
- Table tennis
- The surrounding cornfields are filled with scented wild flowers
- This idyllic setting is ideal for children to play within the extensive grounds
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool (Gated)(Size: 10m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 2.00m)
- Bed Sizes: Doubles 1.80m x 2.00m Twins 0.90m x 2.00m
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid service - one mid week light clean
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- Playstation 3
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Welcome Starter Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Stairgates (Available on Request)
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3km to beach
- 3km to shops
- 3km to restaurants
- License Numbers: DRIAT 1749/2016
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Eventfinca Mallorca S.L.U.||1.89|
|Grocery Store||Spar Supermarket||2.04|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||2.20|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Magdalena Gayá Cantallops||2.24|
|Doctor||Clinica Prof. Dr. Roman||2.32|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|21st Feb 2019 to 9th Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|9th Mar 2019 to 23rd Mar 2019||£1,368|
|23rd Mar 2019 to 30th Mar 2019||£1,474|
|30th Mar 2019 to 6th Apr 2019|
|6th Apr 2019 to 13th Apr 2019||£1,663|
|13th Apr 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||£2,056|
|20th Apr 2019 to 27th Apr 2019||£2,253|
|27th Apr 2019 to 4th May 2019||£2,351|
|4th May 2019 to 11th May 2019||£2,646|
|11th May 2019 to 18th May 2019||£2,941|
|18th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£3,629|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£3,924|
|1st Jun 2019 to 8th Jun 2019||£4,022|
|8th Jun 2019 to 15th Jun 2019||£4,218|
|15th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£4,317|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£4,506|
|29th Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£4,906|
|6th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£5,882|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£4,906|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£4,120|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£3,334|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£2,941|
|28th Sep 2019 to 5th Oct 2019||£2,646|
|5th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£2,155|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|