7th Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020 -
£6,024 £5,541 per Week
Finca Tessa is a magnificent new luxury 4 bedroom villa set amidst unspoilt open countryside with far reaching views to mountains and distant sea, on the outskirts of Cala d’Or on the island of Mallorca.
Set off a quiet country lane, the private drive with gated entrance leads to covered parking area. This beautiful stone clad country home is set amidst 15000m2 of drystone walled grounds with well maintained gardens and far reaching views across verdant countryside with Almond and Olive groves. Finca Tessa offers a truly quiet and private location with large lawned areas ideal for children to play on.
Nearby, picturesque Porto Colom with waterside tapas bars and restaurants is only a few minutes drive away and the beautiful sandy cove "Cala Sanau" is just 3km away.
Finca Tessa is furnished to the highest standards with top quality fittings throughout and cooling terracota tiles giving a lovely traditional feel.
On entering from the arched front door is the large living room with two comfy seating areas including two sofas, plasma TV and French doors opening to the garden terrace. An inner arch leads into the main dining area with solid oak table and French doors opening to the rear garden terrace with far reaching views.
The superb open plan ultra modern kitchen is a chef's dream and has all requirements including marble work top, extra large fridge/freezer, eye-level cupboards, dishwasher, coved lighting and central unit with electric oven and induction hob.
There is Air conditioning in all rooms with heating for early/late season. Wheelchair access is via a separate entrance.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Downstairs - One Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and marble shower room adjacent.
Marble staircase leads up to;
- Master double bedroom with his/hers fitted wardrobes and built in shelved wardrobe and ensuite marble shower room.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent terracota coloured bath/shower room.
- Twin bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and door to furnished upper sun terrace with fabulous views. Adjacent shower room.
There is a separate BBQ casita which is simply one of the best we have seen. Extremely well equipped and furnished, the BBQ casita has an impressive solid oak banquet dining table for 14 persons is ideal for entertaining family and friends. There are comfy sofas and a plasma TV, music system, a champagne cooler and wine rack. Chef’s will be in their element with a brick BBQ, a bread oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer for chilling your poolside drinks, dishwasher, utility wash room, and a shower room with wc.
The casita overlooks the magnificent gated 10m crystal clear mozaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps, waterfall effect and ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers.
- Poolside shower
- Beach Freezer box is supplied
- Pool/beach towels are also provided
- Table tennis
- The surrounding cornfields are filled with scented wild flowers
- This idyllic setting is ideal for children to play within the extensive grounds
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins)
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private Swimming Pool (Gated)(Size: 10m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 2.00m)
- Bed Sizes: Doubles 1.80m x 2.00m Twins 0.90m x 2.00m
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid service - one mid week light clean
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- Playstation 3
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Welcome Starter Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Stairgates (Available on Request)
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 3km to beach
- 3km to shops
- 3km to restaurants
- License Numbers: DRIAT 1749/2016
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Eventfinca Mallorca S.L.U.||1.89|
|Grocery Store||Spar Supermarket||2.04|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||2.20|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Magdalena Gayá Cantallops||2.24|
|Doctor||Clinica Prof. Dr. Roman||2.32|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|7th Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£5,027|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£4,213|
|12th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£3,415|
|19th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£3,016|
|26th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£2,713|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£2,210|
|31st Oct 2020 to 6th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|6th Mar 2021 to 20th Mar 2021||£1,404|
|20th Mar 2021 to 27th Mar 2021||£1,508|
|27th Mar 2021 to 3rd Apr 2021||£1,804|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£2,410|
|1st May 2021 to 8th May 2021||£2,713|
|8th May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£3,016|
|15th May 2021 to 22nd May 2021||£3,718|
|22nd May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£4,324|
|29th May 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£4,420|
|19th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£4,723|
|26th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£5,123|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£6,135|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£5,123|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£4,324|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£3,511|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£3,112|
|25th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£2,809|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|