Casa Sassi is a beautifully presented 5 bedroom countryside residence set in a truly outstanding natural location. Views from the terraces stretch down to the nearby coast and are further complimented by the views to the hilltop Castel de Santuiri. The perfect mix of tranquillity and convenience with beaches, shops and restaurants just a short drive away.
This truly magnificent setting is perfect for those seeking a naturally quiet location affording complete privacy. Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists, bird watching and nature lovers.
Set in a protected area of outstanding natural beauty, Casa Sassi nestles into a hillside amidst breathtaking countryside with magnificent far reaching undulating views across Almond and Olive groves and towards distant sea. Approached via a winding country lane the wrought iron gates open to a private driveway leading to parking areas.
The property is furnished to a very high standard with excellent furnishings and fittings and there are cooling terracotta tiles and oak beams throughout. The arched oak door opens into the hallway and further to the impressive dining room with three twin doors to garden terrace.
There is a fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven with infra red hob, marble worktops and breakfast table. Utility room with washing machine and iron/ironing board.
The spacious living room has twin sofas, a plasma Satellite TV with English and German programmes, Play station 2 and an iPod docking station with complimentary internet connection. Three twin doors open to the peaceful gardens and poolside terraces.
There are also two double bedrooms and three twin rooms.
- The gardens and grounds are meticulously maintained.
- The open courtyard has 11m private mozaic tiled gated* swimming pool with a waterfall feature and spacious sun terraces comfortably furnished, reclining sun loungers, large covered parasol area and exterior pool shower.
- There is a brick built BBQ and large covered dining terrace with fabulous scenic countryside and distant sea views.
- To the front of the house is a good sized lawn area with plenty of space for children to play.
- Adjacent to the pool terrace is a shower room with WC.
- The grounds surrounding the property have ancient olive, almond and fruit trees amidst this outstanding location.
- Table Tennis is also provided.
*The swimming pool area is gated with metal railings and stone walls. There is one door opening from the living room and one door from the parking area that need to be locked as required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property: 350m²
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Gated)(Size: 11m x 4.5m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.90m)
- Bed Sizes: Main house: 3 Doubles (W150cm x L200), 3 Twins (W90cm x L200cm). Casita: 1 double W150cm x 200cm
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid service, 2 mid week light cleans and towel change
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- PlayStation 3
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Availabile All Year
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 4km to shops
- 6.5km to beaches - 10 minutes drive
- 4km to restaurants
- License Numbers: ETV1522
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant Vall D'or||1.90|
|Bar||Sa Farinera Bar Restaurant||1.94|
|Grocery Store||C'An Gaspar Alimentacio S.L.||2.22|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||2.62|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Magdalena Gayá Cantallops||2.66|
|Doctor||Clinica Dr. Roman||5.39|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|17th Oct 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£1,950|
|26th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£1,739|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 14th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|14th Mar 2020 to 28th Mar 2020||£1,641|
|28th Mar 2020 to 4th Apr 2020||£1,739|
|4th Apr 2020 to 9th May 2020||£2,465|
|9th May 2020 to 16th May 2020||£2,563|
|16th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£2,775|
|23rd May 2020 to 20th Jun 2020||£3,394|
|20th Jun 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£4,619|
|27th Jun 2020 to 4th Jul 2020||£4,929|
|4th Jul 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£5,345|
|11th Jul 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£6,063|
|29th Aug 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£4,725|
|5th Sep 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£3,803|
|12th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£2,979|
|19th Sep 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£2,563|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|