Casa Jardim is a 6 bedroom Premier Villa set amidst lush tropical gardens in open countryside, affording complete privacy and yet only 1km from the entrance to Cala d'Or on the island of Mallorca. A very popular villa with many returning clients.
Located off a quiet country lane in open countryside with far reaching panoramic views, yet cosmopolitan Cala d'Or is only a kilometer away so guests can walk to an array of restaurants and boutique shops. Ideal for walkers, cyclists and nature lovers.
Impressively and superbly presented throughout with furnishings and fittings of the highest quality, combined with all rooms being very spacious and all bedrooms having air conditioning. Interior stone walls and terracotta floors add to the overall relaxing summer ambience of Casa Jardim.
Ground Floor - On entering via the solid oak door:
- Main hallway
- Inner arch leads into the large living room with twin comfy sofas, WiFi internet, LED TV with English and German channels, iPod docking station and two floor to ceiling windows affording views to the gardens and swimming pool.
- A further stone arched entrance opens to the elegant and inviting dining area with 10 seater solid oak dining table.
- Superb fully fitted oak kitchen with all modern facilities including dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/infra red hob, large fridge/freezer and breakfast area with side door to cosy garden patio.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bath/shower room and access to garden terrace
- Attractive twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite Bath/shower room
- Guests cloakroom.
- Utility room with washing machine.
First Floor - Gracious marble staircase leads up to;
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite bath/shower room and doorway opening to the furnished upper sun terrace with views across the gardens and pool to distant mountains.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite bath/shower room with heated towel rail.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bath/shower room
- All bathrooms have hair dryers.
Luxury garden Casita with private entrance, comprising one double bedroom with air conditioning and complete with en-suite shower room with twin showers, living room with comfy sofas TV and garden views. Ideal for couples/Grandparents or an aupair.
The truly magnificent 13m crystal clear swimming pool with roman steps is a special feature all set amidst the lush tropical gardens which are some of the finest we feature. An abundance of mature palm trees, colourful bougainvilleas, terracotta pots filled with tumbling geraniums and scented herbs.
- Many secluded quiet areas amidst the mature Palm trees, idyllic for afternoon siestas
- Spacious sun terraces comfortably furnished with reclining sun loungers are surrounded by well maintained lawns with plenty of space for children to play
- Refreshing poolside shower
- Large stone built BBQ casita with 10 seater solid oak dining table overlooking the pool
- Large furnished covered garden terrace with comfy sofas
- Table tennis is also provided
• 6 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms
• Property: 375m²
• Plot: 15,000m²
• Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
• Private Swimming Pool (Size: 13m x 7m, Depth: 0.80m - 2.25m)
• Bed Sizes: Downstairs...Double 1.80cm - 2.00cm Twin 0.90cm - 1.90cm Upstairs...Double 1.50cm - 1.90cm... two twins 0.9 - 1.90cm Casita..Double 1.80cm - 2.00cm
• Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
• Beach / Pool Towels Included
• Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
• Maid Service
• Free WiFi
• Hairdryer Included
• Table Tennis
• Music Station
• Safety Deposit Box
• Golf Course (Nearby)
• Villa Care Pack Included
• First HighChair Included
• First Cot Included
- 6 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 3 Twins)
- 6 Bathrooms
- Bed Sizes: Downstairs...Double 1.80cm - 2.00cm Twin 0.90cm - 1.90cm Upstairs...Double 1.50cm - 1.90cm... two twins 0.9 - 1.90cm Casita..Double 1.80cm - 2.00cm
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 13m x 7m, Depth: 0.80m - 2.25m)
- Pool Safety Fence available £380 Per week, second week half price £190
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- PlayStation 3
- Safety Deposit Box
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- Maid service - arrival and departure clean, plus one mid week light clean
- Music station
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Tourist tax required along with final balance payment, approximately €2.20 per person, per day (except for children under 16 years). Please see Extra Details for full details.
- 1.5km to shops
- 2km to beaches
- 2km to restuarants
- License Number: VTV1012BAL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||1.40|
|Doctor||Ambulanta Mallorca - Deutsche Praxis Heyme||1.41|
|Grocery Store||EROSKI CALA D`OR||1.42|
|Restaurant||Bar Restaurante Sa Benzinera||1.43|
|Bar||Bar Restaurante Gola||1.47|
|Bank||BMN SA NOSTRA Oficina 2068||1.69|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Barceló Obrador||1.86|
Please note that guests will be required to pay a tourist tax along with the final balance payment. The tax is charged per person, per day and there are no charges for children under the age of 16 at time of travel.
(High season - May – October, Low Season - November – April)
- High season 1-8 days €2.20 pp/pd
- High season 9+ days €1.10 pp/pd
- Low season 1-8 days €0.28 pp/pd
- Low season 9+ days €0.15 pp/pd
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|19th Apr 2021 to 24th Apr 2021||£2,809|
|24th Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£2,912|
|1st May 2021 to 8th May 2021||£3,016|
|8th May 2021 to 15th May 2021||£3,112|
|15th May 2021 to 22nd May 2021||£3,814|
|22nd May 2021 to 29th May 2021||£4,517|
|29th May 2021 to 12th Jun 2021||£4,620|
|12th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£4,723|
|19th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£4,820|
|26th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£4,923|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£5,529|
|10th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£6,727|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£6,024|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£4,820|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£4,021|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£3,319|
|25th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£2,609|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£2,410|
|9th Oct 2021 to 6th Nov 2021||£2,107|
|6th Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|