Villa Santiago is a four bedroom Premier Villa situated in Banyalbufar part of the west coast of Mallorca. With plenty of space for guests to relax and take in the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea, this villa is full of history as the original turret dates back to the 13th century.
Villa Santiago boasts an interconnected lounge and dining area, a perfect place to eat your breakfast together and start your day.
Spread over three floors, this property can sleep up to eight adults in four bedrooms. One bedroom is located in the villa’s signature turret, with a curved stairwell leading from a luxurious bathroom on the lower level. Fantastic views of the dramatic Mallorcan landscape can be seen from every room.
- Bedroom 1 King size bed, air conditioning, Bose speakers, en-suite bathroom with free standing bath and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 King size bed or two single beds, air conditioning, Bose speakers, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 King size bed or two single beds, air conditioning, Bose speakers. Bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 King size bed or two single beds, air conditioning, Bose speakers, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Outside of the villa, two of the most popular shared places for guests to enjoy are the spacious outdoor dining and lounge areas, both with breath-taking views of the coastline. From here, it's only a short walk down to the private heated swimming pool (12 x 5.5 metres).
Daily housekeeping. Pool and garden attendant to set-up outdoor furniture and pool for the day.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
Please note: to book this villa a security deposit is required. The deposit is payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Villa Santiago is TBC
- Private heated Pool 12m x 5.5m
- Pool Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Sonos Sound System
- Smart TV
- Table Tennis
- Sea View
- Country View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Laundry Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Coffee Machine
- Baby Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Safe In Bedrooms
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Gates
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Ca'n Toni Moreno||1.26|
|Grocery Store||Hiper Esporles SL||4.35|
|Doctor||Benito De Diego M José||5.04|
Please note: Security Deposits
To book this villa we require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|6th Jul 2022 to 10th Sep 2022||£17,949|
|10th Sep 2022 to 31st Oct 2022||£11,706|
|31st Oct 2022 to 1st Jan 2024||Contact Us|