This beautiful, thoughtfully renovated finca is located in the stunning countryside in the area of Santa Gertrudis with a perfect blend of modern stylish living and traditional Ibicencan charm. The property stands within wonderfully maintained terraced gardens featuring an abundance of alfresco dining areas, shaded chill out areas and seating areas that offer spectacular views of Dalt Vila, Formentera and the sparkling Mediterranean sea.
The attention to detail and the thoughtful design of this property is apparent everywhere you look, it is truly one of Ibiza's hidden gems.
The large pool area is surrounded by sun loungers and day beds, this is where one of the many alfresco dining areas is located along with a BBQ area. The pool area also boasts it's very own self contained shower room and w/c fully stocked with towels and robes.
The spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas are flooded with natural light due to the stylish skylights positioned high in the sloping ceiling. The central location of the living area within the finca makes it the perfect retreat from the midday sun where you can relax in the cool air and watch the huge flat screen TV.
All rooms are beautifully furnished with high class fixtures and fittings and the Bulthaup kitchen would provide any aspiring chef a great place to experiment.
- Master Suite - the master suite takes up the entire 1st floor of the property and offers amazing views to Dalt Vila and Formentera. The split level master suite has a plush sofa, office space, a beautiful French balcony and a terrace with a luxurious day bed overlooking the gardens and countryside. The upper level is the main bedroom area with a dressing room, a large en-suite and a second private terrace.
- Bedroom 2 Double bed and an en-suite bathroom with its own private terrace.
- Bedroom 3 Double bed and French doors leading out on to a private sunken seating area with steps up to the gardens. This bedroom shares a shower room with bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4 Twin beds and French doors with direct access out to the pool area, it also has its own alfresco dining area and shares a shower room with bedroom 3.
- Bedroom 5 A stunning double room with wonderful views of the garden. This bedroom shares a shower room with bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 6 Accessed through huge glass doors from the gardens. This room benefits from a little extra privacy from the main house due to its location, this makes it the perfect place for parents with young children. This bedroom shares a bathroom with bedroom 5 through individual entrances.
2 people clean for 2 hours per day (4 hours in total), 5 days per week.
Children are allowed
Please note: Damage Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a damage deposit payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Finca la Paz is TBC please ask a member of staff
- Country View
- Distant Sea View
- Walking Distance To Town
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Office Area
- Separate Guest Bedrooms(s)
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Bathroom
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Gates
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||VIVO bar y cocina||0.16|
|Cash Machine||Banco Sabadell||0.18|
|Grocery Store||Eroski City Santa Gertrudis - Can Partit||0.19|
|Doctor||Medical Office for Laser Therapy||0.25|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Maria Torres Prats||0.42|
|6th Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|