This villa is a unique 7 bedroom Premier Villa with breathtaking views over Cala Jondal. There are also 7 bathrooms all luxuriously furnished to the highest standard, 3 of which offer amazing sea views. In addition the villa has underfloor heating, air conditioning and is fully alarmed.
The secure entrance gives access to a spacious hall with a guest toilet.
The large, tastefully decorated living room has sliding glass doors with impressive views and the large comfortable sofas form a cosy seating area with satellite TV, DVD, WiFi and 2 B & BW iPod docking station inside and out.
There is a modern fully equipped kitchen and the utility room has an extra fridge freezer, a wine/champagne cooler, washer and dryer.
The dining area has an extra large dining table with 10 seats and from the kitchen you can reach the covered terrace where there is a great outdoor dining area with 14 seats, there is also a fantastic roof terrace.
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite, King size bed, terrace with sea view, en suite with shower and bath, dressing room.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, terrace with sea view, en suite with shower and bath, dressing room.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, terrace with sea view, en suite with shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, terrace with sea view, en suite with shower.
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds, terrace with sea view, en suite with shower.
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds, en suite with shower. Located in the guest house on the side of the villa. Separate entrance from the terrace.
- Bedroom 7: Twin beds, en suite with shower. Located in the guest house on the side of the villa. Separate entrance from the terrace.
An electrically operated gate gives access to the large fenced area (9000m ²). In front of the house is a parking lot with parking for several cars.
There is a fabulous pool area offering superb views to the Mediterranean Sea with luxurious sun loungers, a large outdoor dining area, BBQ and comfortable chill out area.
Cleaning is Monday - Friday 2 hours per day (10 hours in total) Towel change on the Wednesday.
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Villa Vista Cala Jondal is €5,500
- Private Pool
- Photo Shoots
- Sea View
- Country View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Pool Towels Provided
- Separate Guest Apartment(s)
- Wine Cooler
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Sound System
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Gates
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant Sa Caleta||1.33|
|Bar||Blue Marlin Ibiza||1.51|
|Pharmacy||FARMACIA AEROPUERTO IBIZA||3.59|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Targobank)||4.15|
|Grocery Store||Utramarinos mestre supermarket||4.22|
|Doctor||Pais Den Nabot||5.80|
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|25th Sep 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|