This contemporary Premier Villa designed by a renowned Spanish designer, is nestled in a lush pine and eucalyptus forest between Sant Josep de sa Talaia and Cala Tarida. With its panoramic outlook of the Ibizan landscape and Mediterranean, the home is orientated towards the sunset with views to the islands of Conillera, S´Espartar and Es Vedrá. It is these magical Mediterranean vistas and the sumptuous design that make this residence such a pleasure to be in. Situated on a mountain, its natural downhill grades and slopes create cascading levels and optimize the sea view from each space.
Two separate chill-out areas have been created for watching the sunset and an outdoor table shaded by a vegetation covered trellis provides an ideal spot for al fresco dining, while the sun loungers spread around the pool offer a sleek counterpoint to the rugged stonework of the landscaping.
On an architectural level, the house is characterized by its rounded-edged and hand plastered stucco and accented with minimalist touches. Inside, it is in immaculate condition, with top of the range fixtures and furnishings. The property is accessed through electric gates and the beautiful beaches of Cala Tarida, Cala Moli or Cala Vadella are only a short distance away and excellent restaurants serving fresh seafood are nearby.
Grounds 2,450 m2: The private drive with electric gate leads to a large parking area. The infinity swimming pool (6m x 8m) is surrounded by sun loungers and the chill out area equipped with several separate seating areas. On the other side of the villa is a table under a shaded canopy that seats 10 with a built in barbecue.
The villa has 320m2. The lounge has amazing sea views and is furnished with a large sofa and two matching easy chairs with two zebrano wood coffee tables in the centre. It features a fireplace, flat screen TV with satellite, DVD Blue Ray and music system for i-pod.
The dining area has a large solid wood table and seating for 6/8 people, it leads to the kitchen which is fully equipped with modern appliances including fridge freezer, 4-ring ceramic hob, separate wall oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, blender, toaster, juicer, etc.
- Bedroom 1 Queen size bed, sea views, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2 Queen size bed, sea views, separate bathroom with walk in shower.
- Bedroom 3 Suite One - Located upstairs accessed from an outdoor staircase. It boasts a large bathroom with a cement stone tub. The double bedroom is equipped with a King size bed and its own living room with fireplace. Two large glass windows with sea views open up to a private rooftop terrace equipped with table and chairs and 2 sun loungers.
- Bedroom 4 Located on the ground level in a separate building. It contains a King size bed and en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. This room is accessed through its own private door or large glass sliding doors leading out to the pool and chill out area.
3 hours per day (except Sundays)
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Las Palomas is €3,000
- Sea View
- Country View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Pool Towels Provided
- iPod Connected Sound System
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Table Tennis
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Chill Out
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Gates
- Licence No: ET-0458-E
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Praxis Fabischack Claudia & Andreas||1.95|
|Cash Machine||Caixer Automàtic Caixabank||2.48|
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|19th Nov 2019 to 30th May 2020||£5,472|
|30th May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£8,686|
|27th Jun 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£12,971|
|29th Aug 2020 to 3rd Oct 2020||£8,686|
|3rd Oct 2020 to 30th Dec 2020||£5,472|
|30th Dec 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|