This beautiful villa of 250 m2 is set on a country road on the west side of Ibiza only a five to ten minute drive away from the sandy white beaches of Cala Tarida and Cala Moli, the village of San Jose is a five-minute drive away and Ibiza Town is 25 minutes away by car.
Due to its position this property boasts stunning views of the sea and the surrounding hills and countryside, not to mention the sunsets.
The terraced grounds of 3000 m2 boast palm trees, tropical plants and manicured lawn areas. The grounds are fully enclosed and walkways connect the various levels including a spacious pool area and a sunset facing alfresco dining area.
This cosy split-level villa is decorated and styled using neutral tones, the lounge area has large sliding glass doors which flood the open-plan living area with light, there is a fireplace and direct access to the main terrace and barbecue area.
The open-plan dining area has seating for up to five guests and looks out over the pool area to the sea.
The fully-equipped modern kitchen has direct access to a dining terrace on one side of the villa.
- Bedroom 1 The master bedroom has a double bed, safe, and two en-suite bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and the other with both a bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2 Closest to the master bedroom and ideal for young children; it has a twin beds and access to a bathroom with a shower just across the corridor.
- Bedroom 3 Double bed and looks out over the lower grounds; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4 Double bed and direct access to the lower terrace; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 3.
- Bedroom 5 Separate building set on the lower terrace; this room has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
- Bedroom 6 A studio room in the lower courtyard; there’s a small kitchenette area with an electric hob and fridge, a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
The views from the 12m x 5m, 1.7 metres deep solar-heated pool are truly breathtaking and the perfect place to watch the sun go down.
The surrounding terrace has several luxurious sun loungers, the main terrace and barbecue areas overlook the pool; the alfresco dining area can seat up to 12 guests at two tables and there's a courtyard lounge area with a table and chairs.
The top terrace can be gated off to prevent children from gaining unsupervised access to the pool area.
5 hours daily cleaning service from Monday to Friday (including Saturday if the rental is more than one week) Change of towels every day Change of bed linen on Wednesday (plus Saturday if the rental is more than one week)
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Can Juana is €3,000
- Private Pool: 12m x 5m, 1.7 metres deep solar-heated
- Sea View
- Country View
- Sunset View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room
- Coffee Machine
- Central Heating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Heated Pool
- Five to ten minute drive away from the sandy white beaches of Cala Tarida and Cala Moli,
- The village of San Jose is a five-minute drive away
- Ibiza Town is 25 minutes away by car.
- Licence No: ETV-0986-E
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Praxis Fabischack Claudia & Andreas||1.73|
|Grocery Store||Es Cucó||2.42|
|Cash Machine||Caixer Automàtic Caixabank||2.69|
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|26th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020||£8,172|
|31st Oct 2020 to 3rd Apr 2021||Contact Us|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 15th May 2021||£8,172|
|15th May 2021 to 12th Jun 2021||£8,406|
|12th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£9,807|
|19th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£10,390|
|26th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£12,258|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£12,842|
|10th Jul 2021 to 31st Jul 2021||£13,426|
|31st Jul 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£14,593|
|21st Aug 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£12,842|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£12,258|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£10,390|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£9,807|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£8,406|
|25th Sep 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£8,172|
|30th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|