This beautiful villa of 250 m2 is set on a country road on the west side of Ibiza only a five to ten minute drive away from the sandy white beaches of Cala Tarida and Cala Moli, the village of San Jose is a five-minute drive away and Ibiza Town is 25 minutes away by car.
Due to its position this property boasts stunning views of the sea and the surrounding hills and countryside, not to mention the sunsets.
The terraced grounds of 3000 m2 boast palm trees, tropical plants and manicured lawn areas. The grounds are fully enclosed and walkways connect the various levels including a spacious pool area and a sunset facing alfresco dining area.
- Bedroom 1 The master bedroom has a double bed, safe, and two en-suite bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and the other with both a bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2 Closest to the master bedroom and ideal for young children; it has a twin beds and access to a bathroom with a shower just across the corridor.
- Bedroom 3 Double bed and looks out over the lower grounds; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4 Double bed and direct access to the lower terrace; there’s an in-room shower and sink, and the WC is across the corridor and shared with Bedroom 3.
- Bedroom 5 Separate building set on the lower terrace; this room has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
- Bedroom 6 A studio room in the lower courtyard; there’s a small kitchenette area with an electric hob and fridge, a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Separate access.
The views from the 12m x 5m, 1.7 metres deep solar-heated pool are truly breathtaking and the perfect place to watch the sun go down.
The surrounding terrace has several luxurious sun loungers, the main terrace and barbecue areas overlook the pool; the alfresco dining area can seat up to 12 guests at two tables and there's a courtyard lounge area with a table and chairs.
The top terrace can be gated off to prevent children from gaining unsupervised access to the pool area.
This cosy split-level villa is decorated and styled using neutral tones, the lounge area has large sliding glass doors which flood the open-plan living area with light, there is a fireplace and direct access to the main terrace and barbecue area.
The open-plan dining area has seating for up to five guests and looks out over the pool area to the sea.
The fully-equipped modern kitchen has direct access to a dining terrace on one side of the villa.
5 hours daily cleaning service from Monday to Friday (including Saturday if the rental is more than one week) Change of towels every day Change of bed linen on Wednesday (plus Saturday if the rental is more than one week)
Children are allowed
- Sea View
- Country View
- Sunset View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Room
- Coffee Machine
- Central Heating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Es Cucó||2.42|
|Cash Machine||Caixer Automàtic Caixabank||2.69|
|Doctor||Pais Den Nabot||3.77|
|24th Oct 2018 to 3rd Nov 2018||£7,379|
|3rd Nov 2018 to 27th Apr 2019||Contact Us|
|27th Apr 2019 to 18th May 2019||£8,589|
|18th May 2019 to 15th Jun 2019||£9,194|
|15th Jun 2019 to 22nd Jun 2019||£10,404|
|22nd Jun 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£11,009|
|29th Jun 2019 to 6th Jul 2019||£13,099|
|6th Jul 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£13,319|
|13th Jul 2019 to 3rd Aug 2019||£13,869|
|3rd Aug 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£14,639|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£13,319|
|31st Aug 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£11,944|
|7th Sep 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£11,009|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Sep 2019||£9,799|
|21st Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£8,589|
|28th Sep 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£7,379|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|