This luxurious modern 6 bedroom Premier Villa with sea views to Formentera and the old town of Ibiza has recently been renovated and refurbished throughout, it is an exquisite villa in one of the best locations on the island.
The shaded poolside dining area has a gas BBQ and seats 12 people. Single sun beds are available on the spacious terrace by the pool in the sun and in shaded areas. The cocktail terrace and dining area on the main level are ideal for relaxing with drinks at any time of day, especially sunset and sunrise.
The 10 x 5 m saltwater pool enjoys breathtaking views of the sea, Formentera and the old town of Ibiza. The surrounding lounging area includes sun beds, refrigerator, freezer and outdoor shower.
On the main level, the doors to the large living area slide away opening onto a terrace with dining facilities for 12 people and incredible sea views. You will also find a fully-equipped kitchen featuring a 3 metre kitchen island, a lounge with comfortable sofas and a guest cloakroom with WC. The large doors in the lounge and dining areas provide unrestricted views of the ocean and terrace.
The fully equipped kitchen features the following:
2 x in built fridge and 1 x freezer
2 x dishwashers
4 plate induction unit
1 x oven with grill
Nespresso coffee machine
The lower level has a gym, large play/cinema room with 55-inch flat-screen TV and a guest cloakroom with WC.
iPod docking stations are available throughout and the villa boasts high speed fibre internet (rare on the island) with an average download speed of 50MB, but this does vary.
As this villa is located in a residential area there is a zero-tolerance regarding music and loud noise between 23:00 and 10:00.
The villa is well protected with an interior and exterior alarm system connected to GPS Security.
Cots, highchairs and a selection of toys and children’s beanbags can be provided.
- Bedroom 1 Ground Level: Master Bedroom: King size bed, A/C, big wardrobe room, safe, Sonos sound system, private terrace with 2 sunbeds, sea view, country view.
- Bedroom 2 Pool level: King size bed, A/C, wardrobe, safe, Sonos Sound system, outdoor access, sea and country view. Pool level: TV Room, sofa, space office (an extra bed for nanny can be added).
- Bedroom 3 King size bed, A/C, wardrobe, safe, Sonos sound system, small window, it's the only bedroom without view.
- Bedroom 4 King size bed, A/C, wardrobe, safe, Sonos sound system, outdoor access to terrace, sea view.
- Bedroom 5 King size bed, A/C, wardrobe, safe, Sonos sound system, outdoor access to terrace, sea view.
- Bedroom 6 Master 2: King size bed, A/C, big wardrobe room, safe, Sonos sound system, outdoor access to private terrace, 2 sunbeds and umbrella, countryside and sea views.
2 people 8 hours x 6 days cleaning and continental breakfast. Wednesdays full change linens and towels. Towels changed when necessary. 3 High chairs, 4 cots
Children are allowed
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please see 'Extra Details' for further information.
The security deposit required for Villa Martinet is €3,000
- Sea View
- Car Rental Recommended
- Fitness Room
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Baby Equipment
- Central Heating
- Pool Towels Provided
- Sonos Sound System
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Licence Number: ET-0661-E
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Supermercado Ses Figueres||1.20|
|Doctor||Clínica Dra. Laura Fernández||2.14|
Please note: Security Deposits
All our Ibiza properties require a security deposit, payable 21 days prior to your departure, which will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return once the final checks have been completed. Please ask a member of the Premier Villas team to let you know the damage deposit amount required for your stay.
On arrival you will be able to check over the property with an agent to verify the content and conditions. Any accidental damage should be reported as soon as it occurs.
Deposits will be returned within 2 weeks of your return providing that the property is left in the same condition as when you arrived. In the event of damage, the deposit will be held until all issues are resolved.
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£13,569|
|25th Sep 2021 to 2nd Oct 2021||£9,770|
|2nd Oct 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£5,862|
|30th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|