Family Suite - Sleeps 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
Feel at home in this family suite with one king-size bed and an interconnecting living room with a sofa bed and floor-to-ceiling windows. Admire refreshing views of the swimming pools, luxurious gardens and unique water cascades of the resort from two spacious balconies..
Watch your favourite show on one of the two LCD TVs, and refresh in one of the two bathrooms with natural daylight.
For Full details regarding Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Hotel and Resort Facilities and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Hilton Vilamoura Homepage
- Deluxe Rooms: 105
- Deluxe Plus Rooms: 10
- Family Suites: 19
- Presidential Suite: 1
- One Bedroom Apartments: 10
- Two Bedroom Apartments: 31
- Accessible Apartment
- Room Service
- 5 outdoor pools (2 equipped with a Jacuzzi) + 1 covered heated pool
- 5 on-site Restaurants and Bars
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas
- 24h fitness centre
- Hilton beach concession at Falésia Beach, 5 minutes away from the hotel. Accessible through free transfer shuttle .
- Portugal’s largest Spa onsite - 7Seven Spa
- On-site Golf Simulator with PGA Golf Pro Assistance. Free putting-green area.
- Free transfer shuttle to the Vilamoura Marina
- Free golf shuttle to 5 golf courses within 10 minutes of the hotel + 1 golf course at hotel’s doorstep
- Paradise Island Kids Club
- Family facilities (equipment hire, babysitting services, children's activities, children's menus, playground)
- Teenager Arcade
- Snooker room
- Bike Rental
- Private Parking
- Business facilities - meeting rooms, office rental and equipment hire
- Concierge Desk
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Luggage Hold
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Dom Pedro Pinhal Golf Course||0.14|
|Restaurant||Dom Pedro Pinhal Golf Course||0.14|
|Grocery Store||SUPERMERCADO SPAR - TOPÁZIO||0.69|
|Bank||Edificio Atrium Loja B||1.06|
|Prices Per Night|
|19th Feb 2018 to 24th Mar 2018||£220|
|24th Mar 2018 to 26th May 2018||£263|
|26th May 2018 to 7th Jul 2018||£349|
|7th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£459|
|1st Sep 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£349|
|1st Oct 2018 to 1st Nov 2018||£263|
|1st Nov 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|