Casa Pimenta is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located in a quiet cul de sac in Vilamoura, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. The accommodation comprises 4 en-suite bedrooms and a comfortable lounge/dining area leading to the terrace, pool and garden.
The rear garden offers a bbq area with traditional Portuguese bread oven and views across the fairways of the Pinhal Golf Course.
The property is securely fenced and has gate security control from the house.
The property is ideally located for easy access to the beach, and the attractions of Vilamoura Marina with its restaurants and shopping, all of which are approximately 2 kilometres from the property.
A major attraction of staying in Vilamoura is the selection of golf courses with 5 courses now open in Vilamoura itself, plus 27 holes at Vila Sol, about 10 minutes drive away.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Bright living area comprising lounge and dining room, with French doors out to the pool terraces and gardens
- Well-sized modern kitchen, with oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer. The washing machine is located in a separate room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Three bedrooms, which are all twin rooms with en-suite facilities and air-conditioning
- Attractive garden overlooks the Pinhal golf course.
- Shaded dining area adjacent to the swimming pool
- Integral barbeque including a traditional Portuguese bread oven.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- If you like Casa Pimenta, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, C1-18 Vila Sol.
- Private pool (10x5m) Heating £325 per week
- Pool Towels Provided
- Bespoke Pool safety fence £500 available upon request – limited availability
- Air conditioning
- Maid service
- Cable TV & stereo
- DVD Player
- Car recommended
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary Welcome food pack - see Extra details
- Beaches 5 minutes by car
- Restaurants 5 minutes by car
- Marina - 15/20 mins walk
- Shopping 5 minutes by car
- Tourist License Number: 36019/AL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers supermarket||0.77|
|Doctor||Estetica Monte Carlo Clinica||1.01|
|Pharmacy||Pharmacy "Miguel Calçada" translation = Sidewalk||1.47|
The Complimentary welcome food pack will consist of:
- Orange juice or other
- Buttery spread
- Loaf sliced bread
|20th Jan 2020 to 26th Mar 2020||£1,902|
|26th Mar 2020 to 18th Apr 2020||£2,011|
|18th Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||£2,609|
|1st May 2020 to 7th May 2020||£2,011|
|7th May 2020 to 4th Jun 2020||£2,609|
|4th Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£3,261|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£4,293|
|1st Sep 2020 to 17th Sep 2020||£3,261|
|17th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,609|
|1st Oct 2020 to 19th Oct 2020||£2,011|
|19th Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£2,609|
|1st Nov 2020 to 17th Dec 2020||£1,902|
|17th Dec 2020 to 4th Jan 2021||£2,011|