Callie is a modern townhouse situated in Vilamoura, part of central Algarve - Portugal. The townhouse is composed of 3 suites, situated in a quiet and very pleasant condominium, with a beautiful pool of generous dimensions and plenty of walking space around. There’s even a playing area and a pool for children. This house is minutes away from the beach and the marina of Vilamoura.
All the bedrooms are spacious and airy and all have air conditioning.
They are setup as follow:
• 1st Floor - Bedroom with a double bed and private bathroom.
• 1st Floor - Bedroom with 2 twin beds and private bathroom.
• Basement - Bedroom with 2 beds, one double and one twin, with a private bathroom.
• Ground Floor - WC
The villa has at your disposal a fully equipped and organized kitchen, so you can cook the most varied delicacies for family and friends.
The living and dining areas, have among others, a table and 6 chairs plus sideboard, 2 sofas and poufs, fireplace, TV with national and International television channels. Free Wi-Fi in all areas.
There is a garage for the condo and a reserved parking spot for the house guests, but you can also park the car in front of the building.
The terrace and the exterior of the property are sun kissed and with easy access to both the street and the facilities of the condominium. The pool is generous in size and the depth varies between 1 meter and 2 meters deep and has a separate pool and playground for smaller children to play in. In the condo outdoor space, you will find sunbeds that you can use and also a covered bar area.
The private exterior of the property has a set of tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
Located just minutes from the centre of Vilamoura where you can find restaurants, supermarkets and nightlife, this home is ideal for families who like to have a fun and experience the best of the Algarve (Beach and Sun, Gastronomy, Nature Walks, etc…).
- Communal+Children's Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning Throughout The House
- Internet Access: Included
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle
- 3 Bathrooms With Bathtub, 1 Toilet, Hair Dryer
- 1 TV Garden Garden Furniture Fenced Garden Barbecue Fireplace Iron Safe, Internet, Childrens Area, 200 M² Property, 3,000 M² Plot Garage And Car Park The Same Building
- Bedroom 1: 1 King size bed, Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds, Bedroom 3: 1 Double bed, Bedroom 3; 1 Single bed
- Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days) Final Cleaning: Included garage and car park: Included Towels: Included (change each 7 days)
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- 1 km golf course - Victoria
- 1 km shops - SPAR
- 1 km Restaurant - Emo
- 7 km sand beach - Praia da Falésia
- 9.5 km Water park - Aquashow
- Registration Number: 76323/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Victoria Pool Bar||0.76|
|Bank||Novo Banco Vilamoura||0.84|
|Grocery Store||SPAR - Aldeia do Golf||1.01|
|Doctor||Clínica Milénio - Algarve||1.39|
Minimum rental is 4 nights - please enquire for 4,5 & 6 night rates
|19th Jan 2021 to 1st Mar 2021||£819|
|1st Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£903|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£986|
|1st May 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£1,063|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£1,306|
|1st Jul 2021 to 16th Jul 2021||£1,549|
|16th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£1,708|
|24th Jul 2021 to 24th Aug 2021||£1,958|
|24th Aug 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£1,708|
|1st Sep 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£1,306|
|16th Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£1,146|
|1st Oct 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£986|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£903|
|1st Nov 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021||£819|
|22nd Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,146|