Situated in a breathtaking location overlooking the 12th fairway of the renowned Royal Golf Course this linked villa is set amongst landscaped gardens dotted with pretty lakes. Vale do Lobo is located in the southern region of the Algarve and is one of the largest luxury resorts of its kind, making it a year round popular choice for those with a passion for golf.
Another main attraction of Vale do Lobo is its 2 kilometre stretch of beach flanked by yellow and red sandstone cliffs where you can enjoy many water sports such as; windsurfing, jet skiing, canoeing and sailing. Vale do Lobo has a range of fine restaurants offering a selection of international cuisine and for those who love to shop, a selection of exclusive boutiques can be found in the heart of the resort. From live music and dance shows at the main square, to classical concerts and art exhibitions at the auditorium, there is something for everyone.
The villa itself is stylishly furnished and its dramatic decor is arranged over several open plan levels with walls of glass accentuating the light and space the villa affords.
Before accessing the main entrance a patio with a table and chairs provides a spot in which to sit and enjoy a morning coffee.
The games room is situated in the basement and is equipped with a pool table, TV and music system.
A generous and comfortable living space with a large flat screen TV and wifi internet connection. Sliding patio doors open to the spacious sun terrace beside the pool. The dining area has a table and chairs which will comfortably seat six and is conveniently situated near to the kitchen on the next level.
Stairs from the living area rise to the fully equipped kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, which include; hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
One Twin bedroom and One double bedroom are located on this level, each with en suite shower rooms.
Spacious master suite with kingsize bed, en suite bathroom and doors out to the sun terrace.
Private shaded sun terrace with plunge pool, table and chairs seating six and sun loungers for relaxing.
- Private plunge pool approx 5m x 4m. Depth 1m - 2.5m
- Games Room with pool table and music system
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- DVD player
- Electric shutters
- Maid service 3 x week
- Distance from beach: 5 Minute Drive
- Distance from Golf: 5 Minute Drive
- Distance from Airport: 30 Minute Drive
- Tourist License Number: 50824/AL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Vale do Lobo||0.47|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||0.52|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce - Vale de Lobo||0.53|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.47|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.55|
- No cleaning on public holidays
- Change of towels 2 x week, change of linen after 7 days occupation
- Pool towels not provided
- Extra cleaning possible on request for €14,50 per hour
- Possibility of hiring pool towels at €5 per week per towel
- Cots and highchairs can be rented upon request
|14th Nov 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Jan 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£2,499|
|1st Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||£2,712|
|1st May 2020 to 23rd May 2020||£2,924|
|23rd May 2020 to 27th Jun 2020||£3,110|
|27th Jun 2020 to 11th Jul 2020||£3,456|
|11th Jul 2020 to 23rd Aug 2020||£3,776|
|23rd Aug 2020 to 12th Sep 2020||£3,456|
|12th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£2,924|
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£2,712|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£2,499|
|1st Jan 2021 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|