Loniceria is a semi-detached 4 bedroom Premier Villa located at Encosta do Lobo, a relatively small development within the deluxe resort of Vale do Lobo, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
Encosta do Lobo is an oasis of peace and quiet bordering the Ria Formosa nature reserve and the beach.
The property is situated in a quiet private road, surrounded by attractive gardens and is arranged on two floors. It is in an excellent position to enjoy the trappings of one of the world's most famous tourist destinations - Vale do Lobo.
The beach is a short drive from the villa and the centre of the resort, where you can dine, shop and organise your golf on the two excellent courses, is just a mile away.
- Main living area of the villa comprising an exceptionally spacious lounge and dining room with poolside and garden access
- Large kitchen and breakfast area equipped with American fridge, dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave and grill, with a washing machine and dryer in a separate laundry area.
- Two twin bedrooms both with en-suite facilities
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities
- TV room with Plasma TV, DVD and surround sound
- Mixture of sunny and shaded terraces, and attractive gardens full of colourful flowers.
- Excellent shaded barbeque terrace, which has permanent seating.
- Bathroom with WC and shower.
- If you like Loniceria, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, 33 Encosta Do Lobo.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- Private pool (8m x 4m) Heating £500 per week
- Air conditioning (extra charge)
- Satellite TV
- Music system
- Maid service
- Shopping 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 5 minutes drive
- Beaches 5 minutes drive
- Bespoke Pool safety fence £500 available upon request – limited availability
- Complimentary Welcome food pack - see Extra details
- Tourist License Number: 52777/AL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Maria's Restaurant & Beach Algarve||0.47|
|Restaurant||Maria's Restaurant & Beach Algarve||0.47|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||1.31|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce - Vale de Lobo||1.33|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.90|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.98|
The Complimentary welcome food pack will consist of:
- Orange juice or other
- Buttery spread
- Loaf sliced bread
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|23rd Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£4,475|
|1st Oct 2019 to 15th Oct 2019||£3,250|
|15th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£3,600|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|