Encosta Do Lobo No. 33 is a Premier 4 bedroom villa located in located in Encosta do Lobo, a relatively small development within the deluxe resort of Vale do Lobo, part of the central Algarve.
Encosta do Lobo is an oasis of peace and quiet bordering the Ria Formosa nature reserve and the beach.
33 Encosta is in an excellent position to enjoy the trappings of one of the world's most famous tourist destinations - Vale do Lobo.
The beach is a mere 400 metres away and less than 2 kilometres from the centre of the resort, where you can dine, shop, and organise your golf on the two excellent courses.
The property is situated in a quiet private road, surrounded by attractive gardens, with a separate fenced lawn - ideal for children.
- Main living area of the villa comprising large lounge and dining room with poolside access
- Spacious kitchen equipped with dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave and grill, with a washing machine and dryer in a separate laundry area
- Double bedroom with en-suite facilities with Jacuzzi bath, and TV
- Twin bedroom with en-suite facilities with Jacuzzi bath, and TV
- Double bedroom with en-suite
- Twin bedroom
- WC with shower
- Attractively furnished terrace with views to the Atlantic
- A mixture of sunny and shaded terraces with a large pool with jacuzzi
- Superb dining area with gas barbeque
- If you like 33 Encosta Do Lobo, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, Loniceria.
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking at 33 Encosta Do Lobo, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private pool with jacuzzi - heating £365pw
- Pool towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- Air conditioning
- Gas barbeque
- Roof terraces with sea views
- Maid service
- Shopping 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 5 minutes drive
- Beaches 400 metres
- Bespoke Pool safety fence £500 available upon request – limited availability
- Complimentary Welcome food pack - see Extra details
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.34|
|Restaurant||Dunas Douradas Beach Club||0.34|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||1.41|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce - Vale de Lobo||1.42|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.71|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.78|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
The Complimentary welcome food pack will consist of:
- Orange juice or other
- Buttery spread
- Loaf sliced bread
|23rd Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£4,886|
|1st Oct 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|