Casa Marim is secluded and private and totally secure being completely fenced in and entered via electric gates. There are no immediate neighbours. The exterior is landscaped and there is a swimming pool with bathing deck over the deep end. The pool has a child safety fence with gate if required. There is a large outdoor living kitchen with a gas BBQ and, the lounging part has a TV and mp3 docking station. The interior is finished to the highest standards. The open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area has 2 big LCD TVs with full Sky TV packs. The kitchen is equipped with every piece of equipment you could imagine.
This is an imposing villa just outside of Fuzeta in the unspoilt eastern Algarve between Olhao and Tavira. The pretty village of Fuzeta is less than 5 minutes drive from the villa; a quaint little village with local shops some bars and restaurants. It has its own beach, but there is also a ferry across the lagoon (excellent for windsurfing), to Armona Island, which is a spectacular long sandy beach with dunes, very quiet even in the height of summer. The town of Moncarapacho is about a 5 minute drive and here you will also find a selection of restaurants and local shopping. Tavira is about 15 Kilometres away, with a choice of main shopping, and an excellent choice of bars and restaurants. There is a choice of beaches within a short drive from the villa. To the east you have Praia da Barril and Pedras del Rei, both about 12 Kilometres away. You have to cross the estuary by bridge, and then a small train takes you to the beaches. There is now a choice of 3 golf courses in the Tavira area - Benamor, Quinta da Ria and Quinta da Cima, plus 3 others further east - Monte Rei near Vila Nova da Cacela, and Castro Marim and Quinta do Vale both at Castro Marim on the Spanish border
- Living area with patio doors to the garden and pool terraces.
- Dining room.
- Open plan kitchen adjacent to the dining room with fridge/freezer, oven, 5 ring halogen hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath (We do not have photos of this room at the moment).
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (We do not have photos of this room at the moment).
- Master Bedroom Suite with patio doors leading to a private terrace overlooking rear garden/patio and pool area. There is a fully fitted his and hers dressing room. Luxury en-suite, complete with double Jacuzzi corner bath with full length windows overlooking the rear garden and separate walk in shower.
- The garden area is dominated by the large swimming pool and attractive pool deck. The pool has an optional child safety fence (a small charge will be made to cover the time to erect and dismantle if this is booked), and benefits from a solar heating system and pool cover. Please note that pool temperature cannot be guaranteed with Solar heating.
- BBQ/Outside Lounge Area - The main feature of the garden is the BBQ and outdoor living area. This features a lounge area, bar, sink, gas barbecue, fridge, music system and small TV.
- Private pool approx. 12x6m with solar heating. Pool cover
- Pool safety fence optional £50 per booking - must be pre booked.
- Pool towels provided
- Satellite TV with basic English channels
- Central music system
- Internet dongle (with 10€ credit)
- Maid service (only for a two week stay, mid-stay clean and change of linen)
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Underfloor Heating
- Car essential
- Local shopping 5 minutes drive
- Main shopping approx. 15 minutes drive
- Beaches towards Tavira 15 minutes by car
- Beach at Fuzeta less than 5 minutes by car/ 15 minutes to walk
- Fuzeta town 15 minutes walk
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||SUPERMERCADO FONSECA||0.31|
|Doctor||Duarte Arrais - Fisioclube - Centro De Terapias Holísticas, Unipessoal Lda.||0.65|
|Restaurant||Frango Da Ria||0.92|
|Bar||Tapas & bar - Mó de Cima||1.36|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Mendes Segundo||1.68|
|Cash Machine||Banco CCAM Multibanco||1.88|
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Feb 2018 to 24th Feb 2018||£1688|
|24th Feb 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£1238|
|7th Apr 2018 to 21st Apr 2018||£1688|
|21st Apr 2018 to 5th May 2018||£1350|
|5th May 2018 to 2nd Jun 2018||£1913|
|2nd Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£2194|
|30th Jun 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£2925|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£1913|
|29th Sep 2018 to 3rd Nov 2018||£1519|
|3rd Nov 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£1238|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019||£1688|
Went here for a family holiday, great location and everything you needed , lovely and clean. Great communication from Premier Villas before hand, smooth booking and directions etct. Friends joined us for the second week, due the the lay out of rooms this worked perfectly together but still had privacy. Definately recommend.
Thankyou so much Premier Villas
It was an absolute delight to stay at the Villa and we really enjoyed our relaxed evenings, when the temperature is just perfect, chilling with a glass of wine on the outdoor terrace by the pool. The location is excellent having a secluded feel to it yet been just five minutes from the fishing village and all of the local shops. The villa was perfect for three families allowing enough space for us to have privacy yet the shared areas being fantastic for getting together and enjoying each other’s company. The villa is flexible and there’s more than enough through more people if needed. I would not hesitate to recommend a visit to this delightful Villa.