Casa dos Sonhos is a 4 bedroom Premier villa located near Tavira, part of the eastern Algarve, Portugal.
This luxurious, spacious villa stands on its own hilltop site, 20 minutes drive from Tavira, with spectacular views across the Eastern Algarve and coastline. The property is tastefully decorated with modern, comfortable furniture, which suits the style and image of the villa. The whole villa is fitted to the highest standard, a treat for anyone who wants to get away from it all but still have all the nicest mod cons to hand.
The unspoilt Eastern Algarve has grown in popularity amongst those who still enjoy exploring the traditional part of this sun-drenched area of Portugal. This part of the Algarve enjoys excellent weather and often, if overcast or hazy in the more traditional holiday spots, the East is clear, sunny and hot. The nearest blue flag beaches are just a 15 minutes drive from the property.
The Eastern Algarve has now started to tap into the golf market and has created some fabulous courses such as the Jack Nicklaus designed Monte Rei Golf Club, just 5 minutes away by car. Other local courses are Benamor, Quinta da Ria and Quinta da Cima, all about a 15 minute drive away on the outskirts of Tavira.
Set at the end of a traditional Portuguese village with magnificent panoramic views of the coast, this premier villa is the perfect location for anyone who wants to get away from it all but also within easy reach of the fun and buzz of the Algarve. There are some local bars, shops and restaurants in Vila Nova da Casela which is only 10 min drive. The closest local bar and the shop is about 10/15 minutes walk.
The accommodation is on two floors as follows:
- Two twin bedrooms both with poolside access
- Shower room with toilet which the bedrooms share
- Guest WC
- Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker and breakfast bar
- Utility room with washing machine and large fridge/freezer
- Lounge and dining room with large picture windows showing the magnificent sea and country views, French doors to the pool terrace
- Two double bedrooms, kingsize beds each with a private terrace and magnificent views. Both bedrooms have en-suite facilities. Landing has a sofa bed, suitable for two children.
- 12x6m infinity pool, 1.2m - 2.2 m depth
- Sun terraces and 2 large shaded areas
- Brick-built barbecue, separate gas cooker and hot and cold running water is next to the pergola and eating area
- If you like this property, you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, Casa Marim.
- Car hire is essential for this property and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from your villa or any location across the Algarve. Car Hire
- Private pool with cover (12 x 6m infinity pool) Heating £190 pw
- Pool towels provided
- Weekly cleaning
- Air conditioned bedrooms £125 per week
- Under floor heating £190 per week and wood burner
- Satellite TV (freeview only)
- 42" Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD/CD player
- Ipod Docking Station
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Wheelchair friendly
- Shopping 10 minutes drive. 3 minutes drive/10 minute walk to local shop/cafe and 15 minutes to Ronaldo's bar
- Restaurants - 10 minutes drive
- Beaches 10/15 minutes drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Snack Bar Associação Agrocinergética Dos Estorninhos||3.26|
|Bar||Bar Dancing O Amigo||3.29|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|22nd Mar 2019 to 6th Apr 2019||£1,663|
|6th Apr 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||£2,062|
|20th Apr 2019 to 25th May 2019||£1,796|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£2,128|
|1st Jun 2019 to 20th Jul 2019||£2,195|
|20th Jul 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,793|
|7th Sep 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£2,195|
|26th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£2,461|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 21st Dec 2019||£1,663|
|21st Dec 2019 to 4th Jan 2020||£2,062|
We had a great time and were very impressed with the villa. Denise was a fantastic help and even organised food and a lift into tavira for us when we got a flat tire! We had a great time and lovely support.