*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POOL IS NOW FULLY FENCED FOR SAFETY *(Pool fence not shown in first image)
Quinta Do Sapo is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located in Silves part of the western Algarve, Portugal. The property is a spacious and secluded country villa in an elevated location with stunning views out to the hills and orange groves and to the city of Silves in the distance. The villa is completely private and is surrounded by peaceful countryside.
There is a local Portuguese restaurants in the immediate vicinity (5 min drive) or for those who want to sample traditional Portuguese life there are plenty within a 10-15 minute drive both in Silves and in the surrounding countryside.
An immediate flavour of the peaceful rural location is gained from the drive to the villa, the last section winding through orange orchards along a small unmade road.
The villa is situated in the countryside just 5 kilometres from Silves,the ancient Moorish capital of the Algarve, where you will find an excellent selection of restaurants, bars and shopping, with a sense of the region's history to be found at the castle, the battlements of which can be seen from the villa terraces and are floodlit at night, the cathedral and in the narrow winding streets. This villa is ideal for those who wish to spend a quiet holiday away from the noise and frustrations of everyday life, but at the same time be within easy reach of life's amenities. The nearest beaches are approximately a half hour drive.
Modern shopping malls located in Guia and Portimao are both approx 30 mins drive. Plus local shops in Silves.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Living and dining room with central wood burning stove, French doors from the living area to a terrace with stunning views over the countryside to Silves castle in the distance, doors to the pool and BBQ terrace from the dining area
- Two double bedrooms (5ft beds)
- Twin bedroom with additional bunk beds - an ideal children's bedroom
- Family bathroom with WC, shower and bath
- Guest toilet
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom (5 ft bed) with private terrace and en-suite bathroom
- Large spacious pool terrace with shade provided by a large Carob tree.
- Double sized BBQ
- Superb views over the local countryside, along with total peace and quiet.
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Additional charge for electricity for a winter let - £65 per week November - March
- Private Pool 10 x 5m, fully fenced. Pool heating available (extra charges apply)
- Children's paddling pool (fenced)
- Maid service
- Satellite TV (free to air)
- Bose surround sound
- Car essential
- Shopping 15-30 minutes drive
- Restaurant 5 minutes drive, others 10-15 minutes drive
- Beaches 20 minutes drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Casa Pasto Norinha||1.68|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz de Portugal||3.60|
|Grocery Store||Mini Supermarket Price||3.86|
|Bar||Segredo dos Mouros||4.26|
|Bank||Caixa De Crédito Agrícola Mútuo De Silves||4.31|
|Doctor||Clinica Dentaria Dr Wagner Barbosa||4.35|
There will be a surcharge of £70 per week for electricity on all rentals between October and March.
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.