Wanda is 5-bedroom Premier Villa with Private Pool and Panoramic Views, located in São Brás de Alportel, a municipality in the District of Faro, Algarve - Portugal.
Located in the hills of São Brás de Alportel, this is the perfect place to have a quiet holiday but close enough should you wish to visit the beach. Just a short drive from Faro airport (15 minutes) and Vilamoura (20 minutes). The villa has 5 bedrooms and has capacity for 10 people. This beautiful house is newly decorated. It is set in a spacious and private landscaped plot with sea view, perfect for family gatherings.
There is a total of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, distributed as follows:
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with king-size bed and a private bathroom with shower;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with king-size bed, shared bathroom in the corridor;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with a bunkbed, shared bathroom in the corridor;
- Ground Floor – Bedroom with a king-size bed and a private bathroom with shower;
- Annex – Bedroom with a double bed and private bathroom with shower;
At the pool level there’s an additional WC. All the bedrooms have air conditioning.
The living room is bright and with direct access to an outdoor seating area with stunning views, Internet (WI-FI), sound system, TV with English spoken channels, air conditioning. The indoor dining area is suitable for 10 people, fully equipped.
The kitchen is fully equipped and leads to another outdoor dining area, very private, suitable for 10 people, with gas B.B.Q. and plenty of shade.
The outdoor is perhaps the best-selling point of this villa, with its magnificent views over the Algarve coast. In order to appreciate the peace and quietness of the countryside and the views, the villa has multiple outdoor areas for relaxing and also for al-fresco dining.
The outdoor dining area, complete with a good gas BBQ, located at the back of the house is very private, perfect for socializing over a fresh drink in hot summer nights.
The lounge area just outside the living room is perfect for admiring the landscape and the beautiful sunsets.
The lower level with a super private swimming pool. We supply pool heating at 48h before arrival, at an additional cost. This service is provided between April and October, however if the minimum temperatures are not suitable to provide this service it might be declined.
An unobstructed 180° view is complete with a refreshing covered pool bar equipped with a mini fridge, some stools and a support WC.
The villa has private parking for up to 3 cars.
The Algarve is the most popular holidays destination in Portugal and maybe even in Europe: there is no other place in the whole of Portugal! The region provides an amazing and wide choice of outdoor and indoor activities, golf courses, beaches, restaurants, waterparks, breathtaking landscapes, and so many other choices and excitement! With over 200 km of coastline and over 300 days of sunshine per year, the Algarve has become the number one choice destination for people from all over the world to spend their holidays with family and friends.
The region accommodates the many different desires and choices of those who visit, filled with History, providing all modern amenities for the perfect holidays, offering sports facilities, an excellent and varied gastronomy and of course the lovely smile of a people who welcomes you with open arms making the Algarve “Your Home away from Home”
- Private Heated Swimming Pool
- Pool heating £35 per day
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access: Included
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Frying Pan, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer,
- 1 Bathroom With Bathtub, 3 Bathrooms With Shower, 1 Toilet, Hair Dryer
- 1 TV, TV Satellite, Radio, Garden, Garden Furniture, Fenced Garden, Barbecue, Iron, Internet, Hair Dryer, 240 M² Property, 1,300 M² Plot, Open-Air Parking The Same Building
- Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed, Bedroom 2: 1 Bunk bed, Bedroom 3: 1 Double bed, Bedroom 4: 1 Double bed, Bedroom 5: 1 Double bed, Common spaces: 1 Extra bed
- Air conditioning: Included, Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days), Final Cleaning: Included, Internet Access: Included, Open-air parking: Included, Towels: Included (change each 7 days),
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- 2 km Town centre - São Brás de Alportel
- 2 km shops
- 3 km Restaurant - Adega Nunes
- 16 km sand beach - Faro
- 16 km airport - Faro
- 20 km Water park - Aquashow
- 20 km golf course - Vilamoura
- Touristic Registration Number: 246845/AL
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Bordeira (CS Faro - Polo I)||1.52|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco - LIDL||2.24|
|Grocery Store||Lidl São Brás de Alportel||2.26|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Dias Neves||2.78|
Minimum rental is 4 nights - please enquire for 4,5 & 6 night rates
Baby high chair: £25.00 /booking
Basket Hoop + Basket balls: £75.00 /booking
Beach / Pool Towels: £3.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 30L: £100.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 50L: £150.00 /booking
Cot/Crib: £25.00 /booking
Darts Board: £20.00 /booking
Heated Pool: £30.00 / night
Extra Maid service: £12.50 /hour
Ping-Pong Table: £75.00 /booking
Pool Fence: £150.00 /booking
Pre-Arrival Shopping List : £30.00 /booking
Stair gate: £20.00 /booking
Trampoline: £100.00 /booking
|26th Feb 2021 to 1st Mar 2021||£1,281|
|1st Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£1,429|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,577|
|1st May 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£1,725|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£2,163|
|1st Jul 2021 to 16th Jul 2021||£2,601|
|16th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£2,897|
|24th Jul 2021 to 24th Aug 2021||£3,335|
|24th Aug 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£2,897|
|1st Sep 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£2,163|
|16th Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£1,873|
|1st Oct 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£1,577|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£1,429|
|1st Nov 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021||£1,281|
|22nd Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,873|