New to the rental market and recently refurbished to a very high standard, Villa Margarita is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa set in an enviable location near Larajanl golf course at Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
With beautifully landscaped gardens including a pond and exceptional summer kitchen, this villa is real gem in the Golden Triangle. The villa is well positioned just a few minutes drive from Quinta Shopping and Bougainvillea Plaza, where you find a good range of restaurants, bars, shops, a disco, a supermarket and a pharmacy - and you are also just a few kilometres away from the beautiful golden sand beaches of Quinta do Lago.
Villa Margarita has recently been renovated and redecorated throughout and is comfortably furnished to a very high standard, providing luxurious accommodation for your Algarve villa holiday. There are four bedrooms within the villa, with the fifth bedroom located in a separate self-contained suite next to the house. The property has the option of air conditioning throughout for an additional charge.
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast dining table
- Dining room leading off from the kitchen
- Split level living room with access to the terrace, gardens and pool
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom with an ensuite shower room, and direct access to the terrace and gardens
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and direct access to the terrace and gardens
- Master double bedroom with dressing area, full ensuite bathroom and doors leading to a large private balcony overlooking the gardens and pool
- Twin bedroom - this bedroom shares the ensuite with the Master bathroom, making it ideal for families with children.
Suite (fifth bedroom)
- Separate from the main house, the suite comprises of a double bed and separate shower room
Villa Margarita is surrounded by beautiful, well maintained mature gardens with plenty of lawn areas for children to play, and an ornamental pond with wooden bridge. The lovely 10x5m swimming pool with roman steps leading into it is a highlight for families and can be heated for an additional charge. Next to the pool is a wonderful well equipped separate summer kitchen with a charcoal BBQ and outdoor seating, making it the perfect place to spend time over long lunches and evening BBQs.
- Fabulous Summer kitchen with BBQ, fridge, bar and seating
- Covered carport and laundry facilities
- Exceptional fully fenced gardens with lawned area, palm trees, numerous fruit trees and pond.
- Pool size is 10m X 5m
- Pool Depth 1m at shallow end and 3m at deep end
- Roman steps leading into the pool
Villa Margarita is just a few minutes drive to the entrance of the deluxe resort of Quinta do Lago where there are excellent golf courses, shopping facilities and restaurants. Quinta do Lago is set amidst two thousand acres of rolling hills and pine woodlands and offers sunshine, peace and seclusion. It is known to be the most exclusive residential area in the Algarve and offers three of the finest golf courses in Europe.
If golf is not on your agenda, you can enjoy horse riding, tennis, squash, clay pigeon shooting, deep-sea fishing and a wealth of water sports available on the Quinta do Lago lake beach. There are also numerous restaurants and an array of nightlife to be found in the area.
- Private Swimming pool, 10m X 5m (1m at shallow end and 3m at deep end)
- Pool Heating available - £250 per week
- Air Conditioning in all rooms - £185 per week
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 Twin Bedrooms
- Pool Cover
- Pool Towels Provided
- Charcoal BBQ
- Villa is gated and fenced
- TV and DVD player
- Maid Service 2 x per week
- Meet and Greet Service with the villa manager
- Shops and Restaurants in Quinta do Lago - 3 minute drive
- Beach - 5 minute drive
- Faro Airport - 25 minute drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Tropoblue Serviços Médicos, Lda.||1.27|
|Bar||Melting Pot Classic Pub||1.55|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.63|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.67|
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Feb 2018 to 29th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|29th Mar 2018 to 24th May 2018||£2563|
|24th May 2018 to 6th Jul 2018||£2875|
|6th Jul 2018 to 23rd Aug 2018||£4000|
|23rd Aug 2018 to 27th Sep 2018||£2875|
|27th Sep 2018 to 26th Oct 2018||£2563|
|26th Oct 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|
What an amazing place. The picture does not do it justice. The garden and the pool area were more than we could wish for. There was a welcome pack for us, kitchen was stacked with everything we could wish for. House and garden was tended to regularly and we would highly recommend it as one of the best villas we have been to. Always love and can rely on Premier Villas and usually have contact with reps for advice if needed.
I would like to say that the villa was everything that was advertised and much more. The service we received was very good, the entire family enjoyed this holiday and look forward to the next.
The overall service was fantastic, local agents were also first class and looked after us in every way possible, including lovely touches for us and the children. Nothing was too much trouble for them, real 5* service!