Villa Lorenzo is a deluxe six bedroom Premier villa in the splendid Parque Atlantico area of Quinta do Lago. A truly delightful property with lots of character and beautiful landscaped gardens.
The villa is protected by electric entry gates and an entry phone system and there is room on the driveway for two vehicles. The property features air conditioning and under floor heating throughout.
From the impressive entrance to the villa, you pass down two stairs to the living room, which is of an open plan design with the dining room. The ground floor of the villa also consists of the kitchen, television room, three bedrooms (one en suite), bathroom, guest cloakroom and utility room.
The living room has a very comfortable feel to it and is a very bright and airy room, mainly due to the three double patio doors that let lots of natural light into the room and lead to the shaded terrace overlooking the pool. Views of the golf course can be enjoyed directly from the living room, which also features air conditioning, a log burning fireplace, CD player, television and fax machine. Two archways take you through to the dining room, which through the patio doors has lovely views of the pool and gardens.
Next to the dining room is the kitchen, which centres around a breakfast bar in the middle of the room. The kitchen is fully equipped and appliances comprise of a juicer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, gas hobs, electric oven, extractor fan and an integrated fridge freezer. There is also a CD player in the kitchen. The washing machine and tumble dryer are in the separate utility room.
From the kitchen, double doors take you to the television room, which is a cosy room with a log burning fireplace and air conditioning. The television has Laser satellite channels with Sky sports and a DVD player, wireless internet access and double patio doors lead to the poolside terrace.
Outside, the meticulous owners have thought of everything. Comfy seating on the shaded terrace overlooking the pool is perfect for relaxation. The covered dining area with gas barbecue is perfect for al-fresco dining. Chill out areas close to the pool are perfect for unwinding and enjoying the golf course views. The swimming pool, which measures approximately 12 metres x 6 metres and can be heated for a weekly supplemental charge, is just perfect to have fun!
Villa Lorenzo occupies a peaceful and enviable location overlooking the first fairway of the famous San Lorenzo golf course with a short drive to the fashonable Quinta shopping which boast wonderful boutiques, bars and restaurants.
- Bedrooms one and two on the ground floor are twin bedrooms that share the ground floor bathroom
- Bedroom three is a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom with separate shower unit
- Bedrooms four, five and six are on the first floor of the villa
- Bedroom four is a double room with an en suite bathroom with separate shower unit
- Master bedroom five is a double room with a large dressing area and an en suite bathroom with separate shower
- Bedroom six is a twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- The bedrooms share the first floor terrace, which affords beautiful views over the pool to the San Lorenzo golf course
- Private pool 12 x 6 m. Heating £500 per week
- Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Maid Service 5 x per week
- CD & DVD player
- Satelitte TV
- Charcoal BBQ
- Kitchen facilities: Microwave, Washing Machine,Toaster & Kettle, Iron & Ironing Board, Fridge / Freezer, Coffee Machine, Tumble Dryer. Dishwasher Cooker & Hob
- Beach: Praia da Quinta Do Lago 2km (20 mins walk)
- Restaurants/Bars: short walk from villa
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Hotel Quinta Do Lago||0.62|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||3.24|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||3.27|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||3.34|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||4.17|
|24th Mar 2019 to 13th Apr 2019||£4,681|
|13th Apr 2019 to 28th Apr 2019||£5,647|
|28th Apr 2019 to 18th May 2019||£4,681|
|18th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£5,647|
|1st Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£6,612|
|1st Jul 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£8,446|
|1st Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£6,612|
|1st Oct 2019 to 12th Oct 2019||£4,681|
|12th Oct 2019 to 1st Nov 2019||£5,647|
|1st Nov 2019 to 14th Dec 2019||£3,716|
|14th Dec 2019 to 5th Jan 2020||£5,647|