Cascata is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located in Quinta Do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This is an imposing luxury property on about an acre of grounds located on the deluxe resort of Quinta do Lago.
Cascata is positioned on the Quinta do Lago South Golf Course, 6th hole, and is less than a mile from the beach. The villa is close to the Quinta do Lago lake, about a mile from the Quinta do Lago (north) golf course, restaurants and the Quinta shopping complex. There is a riding school almost adjacent to the property.
Quinta do Lago is set amidst two thousand acres of rolling hills and pine woodlands and offers sunshine, peace and seclusion. It is known to be the most exclusive residential area in the Algarve and offers three of the finest golf courses in Europe.
If golf is not on your agenda, you can enjoy horse riding, tennis, squash, clay pigeon shooting, deep-sea fishing and a wealth of water sports available on the Quinta do Lago lake beach which is only about 1000 metres from the villa. There are also numerous restaurants and an array of nightlife to be found in the area.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" each) with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" each) with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Double bedroom super king size bed, with en-suite bathroom and shower, and television
- Separate media room
- Very large spacious and bright living area with TV and a piano, and french doors to the pool and sun terraces
- Dining area with dining table for up to 10 people, with access to a shaded exterior dining area with electric awning to protect from the sun.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with AEG appliances including American fridge with ice maker, seperate oven, hob with 6 rings, microwave, dishwasher, laundry area with washing machine and a tumble dryer
- Master suite with super king size bed, en-suite bathroom, television, music system and private terrace
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" leach) with en-suite bathroom
- Access to roof terrace
- The villa is set in about an acre of landscaped gardens with large terraces, both shaded and for sunbathing
- Seating areas over looking the pool and an electric awning to protect from the sun
- Outside the kitchen is a large open deck with dining table, barbecue and further seating and sunshades
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Cascata, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private pool (12x5m approx) with childs paddling area. Heating £175pw
- Pool towels provided
- Gas BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Maid service daily (Monday to Friday)
- Cable TV, DVD, VCR, CD
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Video library
- Shopping 1.5kms
- Restaurants 1.5kms
- Beaches 2.5Kms
- Filter coffee machine
- Coffee pod machine (pods can be purchased locally)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Arco 31 Ristorante Italiano Pizzeria||0.45|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.35|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.40|
|Doctor||Tropoblue Serviços Médicos, Lda.||3.80|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Feb 2018 to 8th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|8th Mar 2018 to 10th May 2018||£2846|
|10th May 2018 to 31st May 2018||£3244|
|31st May 2018 to 14th Jun 2018||£3780|
|14th Jun 2018 to 28th Jun 2018||£4393|
|28th Jun 2018 to 5th Jul 2018||£5288|
|5th Jul 2018 to 16th Aug 2018||£5939|
|16th Aug 2018 to 23rd Aug 2018||£4943|
|23rd Aug 2018 to 30th Aug 2018||£3780|
|30th Aug 2018 to 13th Sep 2018||£3244|
|13th Sep 2018 to 11th Oct 2018||£2846|
|11th Oct 2018 to 7th Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|7th Mar 2019 to 9th May 2019||£2988|
|9th May 2019 to 23rd May 2019||£3405|
|23rd May 2019 to 6th Jun 2019||£3969|
|6th Jun 2019 to 27th Jun 2019||£4612|
|27th Jun 2019 to 4th Jul 2019||£5552|
|4th Jul 2019 to 15th Aug 2019||£6236|
|15th Aug 2019 to 22nd Aug 2019||£5190|
|22nd Aug 2019 to 29th Aug 2019||£3969|
|29th Aug 2019 to 12th Sep 2019||£3406|
|12th Sep 2019 to 10th Oct 2019||£2989|
|10th Oct 2019 to 11th Oct 2019||Contact Us|
Travelled with a party of 8 adults, each with high expectations of the accommodation, no one was disappointed, what a property! Lots of internal space, a well stocked kitchen and an external lay that took your breath away - with its pools, good size garden and plenty of sun bathing areas.
We also found the villa management arrangements to be excellent. From initial booking, through the pre-holiday support, to the post holiday follow-up Premier Villas could not do enough for us. The mid week clean and towel change was particularly welcomed.