Cascata is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located in Quinta Do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This is an imposing luxury property on about an acre of grounds located on the deluxe resort of Quinta do Lago.
Cascata is positioned on the Quinta do Lago South Golf Course, 6th hole, and is less than a mile from the beach, walking via the Quinta do Lago lake. About a mile from the villa is the Quinta do Lago (north) golf course, restaurants and the Quinta shopping complex. Directly opposite is the highly praised and desirable new sports complex called The Campus which has paddle tennis, tennis, gym etc.
Quinta do Lago is set amidst two thousand acres of rolling hills and pine woodlands and offers sunshine, peace and seclusion. It is known to be the most exclusive residential area in the Algarve and offers three of the finest golf courses in Europe.
If golf is not on your agenda, you can enjoy horse riding, tennis, squash, clay pigeon shooting, deep-sea fishing and a wealth of water sports available on the Quinta do Lago lake beach which is only about 1000 metres from the villa. There are also numerous restaurants and an array of nightlife to be found in the area.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" each) with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" each) with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Double bedroom super king size bed, with en-suite bathroom and shower, and television
- Separate media room
- Very large spacious and bright living area with TV and a piano, and french doors to the pool and sun terraces
- Dining area with dining table for up to 10 people, with access to a shaded exterior dining area with electric awning to protect from the sun.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with AEG appliances including American fridge with ice maker, seperate oven, hob with 6 rings, microwave, dishwasher, laundry area with washing machine and a tumble dryer
- Twin bedroom (the twin beds are 4ft x 6ft 3" leach) with en-suite bathroom
- Access to roof terrace
- Master suite with super king bed, en-suite bathroom, tv, music system and private terrace.
- The villa is set in about an acre of landscaped gardens with large terraces, both shaded and for sunbathing
- Seating areas over looking the pool and an electric awning to protect from the sun
- Outside the kitchen is a large open deck with dining table, barbecue and further seating and sunshades
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Cascata, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private pool (12x5m approx) with childs paddling area. Heating £175pw
- Pool towels provided
- Gas BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Maid service daily (Monday to Friday)
- Cable TV, DVD, VCR, CD
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Video library
- Shopping 1.5kms
- Restaurants 1.5kms
- Beaches 2.5Kms
- Filter coffee machine
- Coffee pod machine (pods can be purchased locally)
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit of £750.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Dano's Sports Bar & Restaurant||0.12|
|Restaurant||Dano's Sports Bar & Restaurant||0.12|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.08|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.35|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||1.35|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||2.88|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|23rd Jan 2020 to 5th Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|5th Mar 2020 to 7th May 2020||£3,137|
|7th May 2020 to 21st May 2020||£3,575|
|21st May 2020 to 4th Jun 2020||£4,167|
|4th Jun 2020 to 25th Jun 2020||£4,843|
|25th Jun 2020 to 2nd Jul 2020||£5,829|
|2nd Jul 2020 to 13th Aug 2020||£6,547|
|13th Aug 2020 to 20th Aug 2020||£5,449|
|20th Aug 2020 to 27th Aug 2020||£4,167|
|27th Aug 2020 to 10th Sep 2020||£3,576|
|10th Sep 2020 to 8th Oct 2020||£3,138|
Travelled with a party of 8 adults, each with high expectations of the accommodation, no one was disappointed, what a property! Lots of internal space, a well stocked kitchen and an external lay that took your breath away - with its pools, good size garden and plenty of sun bathing areas.
We also found the villa management arrangements to be excellent. From initial booking, through the pre-holiday support, to the post holiday follow-up Premier Villas could not do enough for us. The mid week clean and towel change was particularly welcomed.