Villa Alexandra is an elegant, contemporary 5 bedroom Premier Villa, located in the presitigious resort of Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. This beautiful property has recently been built and is decorated to a very high standard throughout. Outside, there is a very large and picturesque garden that enjoys a lot of privacy, and which also features a small putting green. You can enjoy fresh meals on the covered barbeque terrace overlooking the pool and the lounge terrace/ garden area. Situated in an ideal position, the villa is within walking distance of Quinta Shopping and Bougainvillea Plaza, where you find a good range of restaurants, bars, shops, a disco, a supermarket and a pharmacy- and you are also just 4 kms away from the beautiful golden sand beaches of Quinta do Lago.
Villa Alexandra has air conditioning in all bedrooms, living room and dining room. The 5 bedrooms, (4 of which have en suite bathrooms), are situated on both the ground and first floors. There are two Master Suites on the first floor.
- Living room: Lovely sitting room, overlooking the pool, gardens and lounge terrace area with 2 comfortable big sofas and an Italian Wood Coffee Table. Flat screen TV with Lazer cable channels including BBC, ITV, Sky Sports etc; DVD player and Music System with I-pod dock. Direct access to the Dining area.
- Dining Area: Featuring a large Italian wooden table and chairs which seats a maximum of 10 persons, with 3 charming Vietnam Pendent lamps. Direct access to the barbeque terrace, gardens and pool and also to the adjacent kitchen.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with separate big freezer and big fridge; dishwasher; juicer; coffee machine; microwave; kettle; big oven; an island with electric & gas hobs and extractor. TV. Direct access to the BBQ area.
- Bedroom 1: (the Grey Room) -This twin bedroom (which can be prepared as a double upon request) has an en suite bathroom with a bath , doors to the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens, a flat screen TV and separate dressing room. Table & Chairs available in this bedroom terrace.
- Bedroom 2: (the Light Pink Room): This bedroom can be prepared as either a twin or double bedroom and has direct access to the terrace overlooking the pool / garden area. There are two relaxing chairs and a coffee table in this bedroom terrace. There is an en suite bathroom with a bath and separate shower unit, flat screen TV and walk-in closet.
- Guest cloakroom: There is a social WC situated next to the living area.
On the first floor of the villa you will find the 2 Master suites and the 5th Bedroom that is connected to the DKNY suite.
- Bedroom 3: (the DKNY Master Suite): This master suite can be prepared as either a twin or double bedroom. It features a fantastic DKNY head board, a lovely chaise longue- ideal for reading- that overlooks the garden, wall mounted flat screen TV, en suite bathroom with double wash basins and separate shower, walk-in closet, Juliet balcony overlooking the garden and putting green, music system.
- Bedroom 4: (the Brown room): This bedroom interconnects with the DKNY master suite, but can be used as a separate room. It features a pullout sofa bed and a nice wooden round table overlooking the private terrace and garden- ideal for someone who is looking to sit comfortably writing or using a laptop. The bedroom’s private terrace is where you can enjoy the sun on the relaxed sofas/chairs, whilst overlooking the pool and the beautiful gardens.
- Bedroom 5 : (the White Master Suite): This master suite has a king size bed (1,80 metres x 2 metres) with a big wooden panel bed board. With a private dressing area, Juliet balcony with admirable garden views, flat screen TV, Music System and an en suite bathroom with a separate shower overlooking a fantastic country view.
- TV Room: There is a smart TV room with music system and Playstation 3, which includes a 3 seat sofa and 2 puffs, together with a coffee table. This room is ideal for the children to be on their own playing with the PlayStation or watching movies.
- Laundry: There is a washing machine and dryer , Iron and Ironing board.
- Toilet: There is an additional shower room next to the TV Room
- Garage: there is a garage available for the clients use, with space for 2 vehicles.
There is a music system with 2 speakers in the outside covered BBQ area. The covered BBQ area features a Gas BBQ and is surrounded by a beautiful atmosphere with nice transparent curtains, lots of candle lanterns, 2 outdoor day beds next to the pool, sun beds positioned on the terrace around the pool or on the lawn grass area- where you can relax and enjoy the sound of the birds and the ambient music sound. The 8 sun loungers together with the day beds are enough for 11 persons. The swimming pool measures approximately 12 metres x 6 metres, and next to the pool is the small synthetic putting green.
- 5 bedroom, 4 en suite bathrooms
- Large private swimming pool (12 x 6m)
- Pool can be heated for £450 per week
- Air conditioning in bedrooms, living room and dining room
- Underfloor heating for winter months (except in basement)
- Electric shutters through out with central control switch
- Small putting green
- Flat screen TV's with English/ international TV channels
- DVD player and music system
- Covered barbeque terrace over looking the pool, with a gas BBQ
- Sun loungers and day beds surrounding pool
- 2 Master suites
- TV room with Playstaion 3 and smart TV
- Table tennis
- Laundry room
- Garage with space for two vehicles
- Walking distance to Quinta shopping and Buganvilia Plaza
- 4km to beautiful golden sand beaches Quinta do Lago
- 300m to the nearest Golf Course
- 700m to Quinta shopping
- 16km to Faro airport
- 4km to Gigi beach
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Green Valley||0.46|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||0.90|
|Bar||Melting Pot Classic Pub||0.91|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||0.98|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.06|
|Doctor||Tropoblue Serviços Médicos, Lda.||2.39|
|17th Nov 2018 to 15th Dec 2018||£4,691|
|15th Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||£9,072|
|1st Jan 2019 to 24th Mar 2019||£4,927|
|24th Mar 2019 to 7th Apr 2019||£9,526|
|7th Apr 2019 to 26th May 2019||£7,826|
|26th May 2019 to 2nd Jun 2019||£8,139|
|2nd Jun 2019 to 30th Jun 2019||£7,826|
|30th Jun 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£13,274|
|1st Sep 2019 to 15th Sep 2019||£9,526|
|15th Sep 2019 to 29th Sep 2019||£7,453|
|29th Sep 2019 to 13th Oct 2019||£5,625|
|13th Oct 2019 to 21st Oct 2019||£4,927|
|21st Oct 2019 to 28th Oct 2019||£5,625|
|28th Oct 2019 to 15th Dec 2019||£4,927|
|15th Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£9,526|