Deluxe Suite | One Bedroom
The 66m² one bedroom garden suites are creatively designed with the focus on comfort and functionality. The design is centred on natural products with an artistic vision; the suite overlooks our manicured gardens filled with the flora of the region, giving you the perfect vista to forget the busy world and rejuvenate. Enjoy the morning sunlight in our sunrise view suites, or the cool afternoon rays in one of our garden view suites
- Well equipped kitchen
- One bedroom with private bathroom with bathtub
- One spare bathroom in the living room with shower
- Living and dining area
Bed & Bathroom
- Top quality Prija line amenities
- One shower and one bathtub
- Two single beds / double bed
- Comfy pillows and linen
- Flat Panel TV
- DVD Player
Luxury Prija Line
The suites are equipped with the luxury Prija line. This line supports an earthy range of toiletries and is characterized by its fine plant extract ingredients (which come from western and eastern botanical regions) and exotic fragrance. With naturally beneficial properties, the Prija line both carries special aromatherapy scents and is hypoallergenic. The containers the toiletries arrive in are all prepared from 100% recycled paper, and are entirely environment-friendly.
- Please note, the maximum capacities for 1 bedroom suites are as follows: 2 Adults + 1 child (under 12) + 1 infant (under 4 years). Bedding/cots are subject to availability and extra charges may apply.
- Suite accommodation rates include access to the gym and spa facilities, outdoor and indoor pools, all hotel restaurants and bars, kids club and business centre.
- Daily buffet breakfast / Half Board / Full board options are available for all guests staying in the suites. Please see the 'Extra Details' tab for further information.
- Check in time: 3 pm / Check out time: 12 pm. Baby cots available upon request.
For further information about Monte da Quinta Resort and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Monte Da Quinta Resort Homepage
- Use of all resort facilities. See extra details for more information
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Daily maid cleaning service
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster
- Living space with dining area
- Satellite Cable TV/DVD player
- Convertible Sofa (not suitable for adults)
- Bathrobe and Slippers
- Safety deposit box and alarm
- Daily towel change
- Baggage storage is available prior to check in and after check out
- Shuttle bus to beach during July and August
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.63|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||0.73|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.55|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.60|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.64|
The Hakuna Matata Club
Hakuna Matata Kids Club offers a hub for your kids to be entertained by numerous educational and fun activities. The Hakuna Matata Club schedule has a broad spectrum of activities where there is surely something for every little heart's desire:
- Shell painting
- Bracelets & Necklaces
- Story time & treasure hunts
- Puppet & magic shows, costume time, face painting
- Indoor games
- Salt water pictures
HOW IT WORKS?
The Hakuna Matata Club has 2 daily sessions:
9.30h - 13.00h
14.00h - 17.30h
For each session your children will have to be signed-in and signed-out. A schedule of all the activities will be posted on our information board near the restaurant, so that you can choose which activities your children would like to attend.
- Kids Club sessions are not subject to pre-reservations.
- Each child can participate in 1 free session per day.
- The Hakuna Matata Club is open 6 days a week.
- Closed on Sunday.
*Availability and opening times/days may change according to seasons
6 months to 4 years old – there is a nursery play area available free of charge, but this is unsupervised and infants can only attend with an adult.
Babysitting can be arranged with 24 hours notice, via the Hakuna Matata kids club. Prices vary according to time of day, number of children and number of hours required.
EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO HIRE
- Car seats, strollers
- Sterile boxes and feeding bottle warmers
- Baby monitors
- Other baby products may be available upon request
FOOD AND DRINK
STARFISH RESTAURANT: With a focus on natural and regional products, the daily buffet breakfast offers a hearty selection, including, but not limited to: freshly baked breads and Danish pastries, fresh fruits, pancakes, waffles, a selection of cheeses and cold cuts, freshly squeezed juices, marmalades, cereals and eggs.
Before 10:00 am, our chefs will also freshly prepare your eggs to your liking and anything else that your heart may desire.
LOUNGE BAR: If you are a late riser head to the lounge bar, where baristas will ensure the perfect cup of coffee or tea, a freshly baked croissant and the newspaper of the day.
PEACOCK BAR: In the later hours of the day the baristas will call it a day, and mixologists will entertain you until the wee hours of the morning with the latest sounds, tricks and drinks.
PEACOCK GRILL: The Peacock Grill provides an alfresco dinning experience with a selection of fresh fish and meats to choose from, cooked to your specifications and weekly live music entertainment. Every night from 7pm to 10.30pm.
POOL GRILL & BAR: The Snack Bar provides refreshing and filling food and drinks throughout the day, especially for those who are reluctant to leave their poolside comfort. While you work on your tan, creative mixologists will create scrumptiously mouth-watering smoothies and cocktails to quench even the strongest thirst.
THE MAGNOLIA SPA
The tranquil spa at Monte da Quinta Suites offers a selective range of services, designed to rejuvenate your body and to get a few hours during which you can escape to a serene world with no disruptions.
The Magnolia Spa by Ritual Spa is equipped with:
• Elemis face & body treatments
• Steam Room & Sauna
• Indoor swimming pool (heated between 01/10 and 14/05)
• Vichy Shower
• Nebulizer Shower
• Swiss Shower
• 2 Treatment rooms with Chromotherapy
• Personal Lockers & changing rooms.
Spa & Gym Policies: Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa facilities. Teenagers from the age of 16 to 17 are only allowed if accompanied by an adult.
All suites are on a room only basis. If supplements are booked, they must be for the duration of your stay and applicable for all occupants of the suite.
The following supplements are available for all guests:
Breakfast: A buffet breakfast is served daily in the main seasonal restaurant of the hotel.
€12.50 per adult, per day | €6.25 per child per day*
Half board: Breakfast and dinner. Dinner will be served, buffet style or a 3 course special menu, in the main seasonal restaurant. The fine dining restaurant is not included. Drinks are not included.
€50 per adult per day | €25 per child per day*
Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Lunch will be served in the seasonal main restaurant on a La Carte basis and for a maximum 3 courses. Drinks are not included.
€80 per adult per day | €40 per child per day
*Children age 4-12 years of age
|19th Nov 2019 to 29th Dec 2019||£95|
|29th Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||£124|
|1st Jan 2020 to 1st Mar 2020||£94|
|1st Mar 2020 to 1st Apr 2020||£104|
|1st Apr 2020 to 14th May 2020||£137|
|14th May 2020 to 5th Jun 2020||£144|
|5th Jun 2020 to 2nd Jul 2020||£168|
|2nd Jul 2020 to 6th Aug 2020||£244|
|6th Aug 2020 to 30th Aug 2020||£265|
|30th Aug 2020 to 8th Oct 2020||£178|
|8th Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£137|
|1st Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|