Molina is a modern, spacious and well appointed Premier Villa that sleeps 10 people in comfort with it’s 5 en-suite bedrooms. The villa is situated in Quinta do Lago, part of central Algarve – Portugal. It has free broadband Wi-Fi, TV with British and Portuguese channels, air conditioning throughout and lots of room for children and grown ups.
The bedroom configuration is as follow:
1st floor - En-suite Bedroom – 1 double bed
1st floor – En-suite Bedroom – 2 single beds
1st floor – En-suite Bedroom – 2 single beds
Ground floor – En-suite Bedroom – 1 double bed
Ground floor – En-suite bedroom – 2 single beds
One of the strong points of this villa is the exterior which is complete with an artificial waterfall to provide the looks and the sounds of running water which are quite relaxing.
The swimming pool has approximately 12 meters in length by 6 meters wide and also has a Jacuzzi fit for 4 persons or more. The pool has an overflow system and the depths vary from 0,75 meters by the stairs up until 2,20 meters by the deepest end. The lower level with a super private swimming pool. We supply pool heating at 48h before arrival, at an additional cost. This service is provided between April and October, however if the minimum temperatures are not suitable to provide this service it might be declined.
There are 10 sun loungers by the pool side and comfortable outdoor furniture under a shaded pergola to provide the conditions for a well-deserved rest. Under another shaded pergola by the kitchen and BBQ side is the outdoor dining table, with room for 10 persons to enjoy lovely al-fresco meals. To complete the picture there’s an outdoor table tennis table to keep our guests entertained.
Nearby, just 3 km away is Quinta Shopping with superb restaurants and a Supermarket. At 800 meters, you will find Ancão beach.
Some of the amenities found at this Villa include:
• Wireless Internet access
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Flat screen cable TV with English and Portuguese channels
• 12m x 6 m Overflow Pool
• Outdoor Jacuzzi for 4+
• Great BBQ and Shaded Outdoor Areas
• 10 Poolside Sun Loungers
• Ambient Sound System
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Games Room
- Private Heated Swimming Pool 12m x 6m
- Pool heating £50 per day
- Air Conditioning
- Internet access
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle
- 4 Bathrooms With Bathtub 1 Bathroom With Shower, 1 Toilet, Hair Dryer
- 1 TV, TV Satellite, Garden, Garden Furniture, Fenced Garden, 100 M² Terrace, Barbecue, Fireplace, Iron, Safe, Internet, Tennis Court, Jacuzzi, 350 M² Property, 2,000 M² Plot, Garage And Car Park The Same Building
- Bedroom 1: 1 King size bed, Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds, Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds Bedroom 4: 1 King size bed, Bedroom 5: 2 Single beds
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- Air conditioning: Included Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days) Final Cleaning: Included Internet Access: Included garage and car park: Included Ping-Pong Table: Included Towels: Included (change each 7 days)
- 650 m sand beach - Praia Do Ancão
- 1.3 km Restaurant - 2 Passos
- 4.5 km shops - Pingo Doce
- 5.5 km golf course - Vale do Lobo Golf
- 20 km airport - Faro Airport
- Touristic Registration Number: 52455/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £1500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Sushi Yama Waves||0.61|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||1.96|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.43|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.46|
|Bank||Novo Banco Quinta do Lago||2.46|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||2.77|
Minimum rental is 4 nights - please enquire for 4,5 & 6 night rates
|6th Dec 2020 to 22nd Dec 2020||£2,157|
|22nd Dec 2020 to 6th Jan 2021||£3,825|
|6th Jan 2021 to 1st Mar 2021||£2,157|
|1st Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£2,484|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£2,818|
|1st May 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£3,485|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£4,486|
|1st Jul 2021 to 16th Jul 2021||£5,493|
|16th Jul 2021 to 24th Jul 2021||£6,155|
|24th Jul 2021 to 24th Aug 2021||£7,150|
|24th Aug 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£6,155|
|1st Sep 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£4,486|
|16th Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£3,825|
|1st Oct 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£3,152|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,818|
|1st Nov 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021||£2,157|
|22nd Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£3,825|