Lovina is a Premier Villa offering accommodation for up to 12 guests and is located within walking distance of the Quinta do Lago's main lake leading to the beautiful Ria Formosa nature reserve.
This traditional Algarvian style villa has ample accommodation and is well presented throughout. On the ground floor there are two lounge areas with a TV leading to a dining area which seats ten. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped including a fridge/freezer, hob/stove, a microwave and a dishwasher.
On the ground floor there are three twin bedrooms and three bathrooms. All bedrooms have direct access to the outside terrace and garden.
On the first floor is the master en suite bedroom with a private terrace and a further twin and double bedroom which share a guest bathroom. There is also a snug lounge area on this level.
There is a large swimming pool (10mx6m) which can be heated upon request, spacious terraces, a BBQ and outdoor dining area.
Air conditioning, BBQ, Fridge/freezer, Hob/stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Balcony, Terrace, Garden, Wi-Fi, Roof terrace, TV lounge, Fireplace, Laundry facilities, DVD player.
- Private Pool 10m x 6m. Pool heating £385 per week
- Sea views
- Sun Loungers
- Roof Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- TV Lounge
- DVD Player
- Maid Service 5 x times per week including the changeover day
- Distance to Airport: 16km
- Distance to Beach: 3km
- Distance to Golf: 1km
- Distance to Shopping: 5km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Casa Do Lago, Restaurant And Bar||0.54|
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.86|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.70|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.73|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||4.25|
|30th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£8,243|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|