Villa Doroteia is a lovely, well designed & furnished 4-bedroom villa located in the prestigious Quinta Verde Resort. Set at the back of Quinta Verde it enjoys country views and an aura of privacy.
Built in traditional style, Doroteia is equipped with all the holiday essentials, AC is available in every bedroom and the pool & garden can easily accommodate 10 guests. The fully equipped kitchen is conveniently set next to the laundry with exterior access to the pool.
A gas BBQ, 10 sun-loungers & al-fresco dining lay in wait outside, the exterior dining is covered by a wooden pergola bursting with Portugal’s' famous pink bouganvillia.
Doroteia is nestled in a quiet corner on the estate and enjoys views over protected land laced with trees and greenery. The perfect place to sit under bougainvillea and enjoy a good book / drink in peace. A 5th bedroom and an extra TV room can be located in the basement.
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating (extra cost)
- Pool Heating - Jul & Aug €400 - Rest of year €600
- Manual Pool Cover
- Gas BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Laundry
- Alarm system
- Electronic Gate
- Exterior Shower
- UK TV
- Master Bedroom TV
- Country Views
- Maid Service - 10 hours
- Towel Change - 2 x per week
- Bed Linen Change - 1 x per week
- Travel Cot & Highchair - €35 per week
- Wooden Cot / Wooden Highchair - €75 per week
- Pets / Smoking Inside - Not permitted
- Rental License Nº - 64692/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £1000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Doce Sabor||0.66|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||1.26|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||1.29|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.30|
|Doctor||San lourenco monastery||1.37|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£6,871|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£8,143|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£6,871|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£5,089|