Casa Ally is a charming spacious 3 bedroom townhouse located in the popular Pinheiros Altos resort, Quinta do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal. Sleeps up to 6 guests and has a lovely private heated swimming pool (charges apply for heating) as well as use of a communal swimming pool. The property is located just 10 minutes from the beach.
Spacious, light and airy with a traditional Portuguese style, Casa Ally offers high standards of comfort and attractive surroundings. The villa enters into a hallway leading to an open plan living space which flows seamlessly from sitting to dining areas. with the fully equipped kitchen offering excellent opportunities to create local dishes.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Living room and dining area, TV, sliding doors leading to the terrace
- Nice patios, sun loungers
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with bunk beds
- One bathroom with shower to serve the second and third bedrooms
- Cloak room
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- 2 bathrooms
- Private swimming pool, heating available for £227 per week.
- Communal swimming pool
- Arrival day: Saturday
- Check in from 16.00pm, Check out time 10.00am
- Housekeeping 2 x per week
- Golf - 5 minutes
- Beach - 10 minutes drive
- Air conditioning included from 10th June - 30th September
- Only 20 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Jafers Supermercado Loja||0.99|
|Bar||Il Vero Italian Kitchen & Bar||1.10|
|Cash Machine||Millenium Cash Machine||2.49|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.55|
|Doctor||Manuel Velez, Osteopatia||3.20|
|13th Nov 2019 to 21st Dec 2019||£1,444|
|21st Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020||£1,838|
|6th Jan 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|