This villa has had a recently refurbished hall, lounge and dining areas. It is a bright and spacious property with original artwork from local artists on many walls.
Pinheiros Altos is a very peaceful and family friendly area of Quinta do Lago Resort, and as guests of this villa you and your family will be able to enjoy the communal swimming pool, the shopping area, the excellent restaurants, and the many other great resort amenities. Food packs, high chairs, cots and extra fold up beds can be arranged on request to accommodate those travelling with children. It offers the convenience of being close to all of the local amenities, and yet also has very quiet surroundings.
The private salt water pool catches the sun for most of the day and is not overlooked. The landscaped garden and large covered BBQ area provides the perfect environment for relaxing in the warm Algarve climate.
- Master bedroom with double or twin beds and full en-suite. Located on first floor with west facing large balcony, TV and Bose speakers.
- Second bedroom also on first floor with double bed and en-suite shower room. Large West facing balcony.
- Third bedroom on ground floor with double bed and en-suite shower room. This bedroom opens out to terrace and pool area
- Fourth bedroom on ground floor with twin beds and full en-suite.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Covered BBQ area with seating for 8
- Landscaped gardens with mature trees and planting
- Private salt water pool which can be heated at additional cost (270 per week)
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Modern lounge area with Bose sound system and outside speakers and gas fire.
- There are sliding lounge doors opening out the lounge into the pool area creating a sense of the house extending into the garden.
- Private Pool (Salt water) Heating £270 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable Television
- Maid service
- Bespoke Pool safety fence £350 available upon request – limited availability
- Pool Towels Provided
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Koko Lane Cafe||0.68|
|Bar||Melting Pot Classic Pub||2.01|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||2.06|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||2.14|
|Doctor||Tropoblue Serviços Médicos, Lda.||3.24|
No pets policy
|Prices Per Week|
|19th Feb 2018 to 24th Mar 2018||£4430|
|24th Mar 2018 to 9th Apr 2018||£5518|
|9th Apr 2018 to 26th May 2018||£5141|
|26th May 2018 to 4th Jun 2018||£5518|
|4th Jun 2018 to 28th Jun 2018||£5648|
|28th Jun 2018 to 12th Jul 2018||£5968|
|12th Jul 2018 to 26th Aug 2018||£6723|
|26th Aug 2018 to 6th Nov 2018||£5518|
|6th Nov 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£4430|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||£5518|
Great villa. Very good facilities and comfortable beds! Had a fab time. We will definitely go back to the same villa as it was perfect for the family requirements.