61 Reserva Da Luz is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located just west of the popular town of Praia da Luz, part of the western Algarve, Portugal. This is a new property situated in a quiet residential area, in a stunning elevated setting with breathtaking views to the Atlantic Ocean.
Guests can enjoy spectacular walks along the cliffs to both Luz and Burgau. Luz centre is about a 10/15 minute walk from the villa, and this is where you will find the lovely safe sandy beach with water sports facilities, plentiful restaurants and bars and shopping facilities.
Burgau is about a five-minute drive west from the villa. This is a well-known and popular fishing village that has retained much of its original charm. It has a sheltered sandy beach flanked by attractive sandstone cliffs and a good choice of places to eat, drink and enjoy the atmosphere.
Lagos, the last major town in the western Algarve is about a 10-minute drive from the villa. Here you will find a plentiful choice of cafes bars and restaurants, excellent shopping facilities and the very popular marina. There are three golf courses within a short drive from the villa, namely, Boavista, Palmares and Parque da Floresta.
- Impressive spacious hallway with Staircase leading to 3 bedrooms. Alarm panel and entry phone
Living Room / Dining Room
- Double Doors open from the entrance hall into a large open plan reception room with Patio doors opening up onto upstairs terrace with stunning sea views and views to Luz .
- The living room is open-plan and divided into a comfortable living room with log burning fire, TV and air-conditioning.The dining room has French doors opening onto the south facing terrace.
- The kitchen is separated from the Dining area by Peninsular Unit with wine rack. Fully fitted with white units and granite work tops and Central Island. Integrated Siemens appliances include microwave oven, electric oven, American style Fridge Freezer, gas hob, and dishwasher.
- Double Bedroom - Patio doors lead to the 1st floor terrace with stunning views. Air-conditioning unit and fitted wardrobes. Ensuite Bathroom - WC, basin, shower cubicle.
- UPPER FLOOR
- Bedroom 1
- Double Bedroom - Patio doors lead to the 1st floor terrace with stunning views. Air-conditioning unit and fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom - WC, basin, shower cubicle.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2
- Master Bedroom - Patio doors give access to covered terrace and pool. Air-conditioning unit. Dressing area with built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom - Bath with shower over. Double basins, separate shower cubicle and WC.
- Bedroom 3
- Twin Bedroom - Patio doors with access to covered terrace and pool. Air-conditioning unit. Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom - Bath with shower over and shower screen, basin with cupboards under, WC.
- Bedroom 4
- Twin Bedroom - Patio doors to covered terrace and pool. Air-conditioning unit. Fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom - Large walk in shower, WC.
- Siemens washing machine and separate drier.
- Salt water pool ( 10 x 5m) with lights and electric operated pool cover - pool and be heated
- The gardens at Reserva Da Luz are attractively landscaped, and provide plenty of room for sunbathing and enjoying the spectacular sea views. There is also a shaded dining terrace accessed from the main living area
- Electric automatic entrance gates with intercom system
- Private pool (10 x 5m) salt water pool with lights and electric operated pool cover
- Pool heating £200
- Pool towels provided
- Beautiful sea views
- Satellite TV (inc BBC & ITV). SKY TV unavailable
- DVD Player
- Maid Service (mid-week & changeover day)
- Large Outback BBQ
- Under-floor heating at extra cost
- Electric shutters
- Alarm system
- 15 minute walk to Praia da Luz centre
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Praia da Luz||1.43|
|Grocery Store||Maria Manuela Da Silva Rodrigues Meluco||2.21|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Espiche (CS Lagos)||2.53|
|23rd Jan 2020 to 1st Mar 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Mar 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£2,408|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£2,675|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£3,344|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,675|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Dec 2020||£2,408|
|1st Dec 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
"Thank you for letting us stay in your superb villa. Very comfortable and had everything we required. Had a fantastic two weeks holiday here. Hope to return soon...."
"Our second visit to No 61. Premier Villas yet again did an excellent job as always and really went the extra mile to help us celebrate our parents 75th birthday during our stay. We love the area but we could easily just have spent the week enjoying the villa and the pool - every detail has been carefully thought through and you so quickly feel at home. The different seating areas means you can enjoy the garden throughout the day whether you are seeking sun or shade. Our one disappointment - we had to go home!"
I just want to drop you a note to say how much we loved 61 Reserva da Luz. We had a great holiday and look forward to talking to you in the future.
We've just returned from our fortnight in 61 Reserva da Luz and had the most wonderful break - my favourite villa in 22 years of visiting the Algarve in fact! Thanks for all your help with this year's booking and we want to book again for 2017!
According to our sons (aged 20 yrs & 18 yrs) the ONLY possibly way to improve the villa would be to have either an outdoor table tennis table or outdoor pool table to amuse teenage guests. . . high praise indeed from young men!