**Please note that this property is only available for rental from 1st July - 19th August 2018**
Located just a short walk from the idyllic sandy beach of Meia Praia and Lagos marina, Villa Jade is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa with a wonderful garden and a gated swimming pool, perfect for families wishing to holiday in the Algarve.
Hidden behind electric gates and a sweeping driveway the villa is set in ¾ acre of beautiful mature gardens, with play areas for children and a large gated private pool, barbecue and outdoor dining. The villa caters for all of the family – in addition to the swimming pool and gardens there is a trampoline, swing and slide play centre, WiFi and satellite television. Villa Jade has 4 bedrooms sleeping 8 people, plus a playroom with double sofa bed allowing for the possibility of extra guests upon request.
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped, Washing Machine, Hob, Oven, Dish washer, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave
- Living Room: The upstairs living room and dining room have glass sliding doors that lead onto the upper terrace where there are outdoor sofas to relax and a dining table for meals over-looking the garden, pool and with distant sea views.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms – Three of the bedrooms are downstairs:
- Master with en suite and bath with shower above (either superking (180cm) or singles)
- Second Bedroom – Two single beds with en suite shower room
- Third Bedroom – King size bed (150cm)with en suite shower room
- Upstairs bedroom – King size bed (150cm) with separate shower room across hall
The house is centrally positioned in a large private plot and surrounded by 3/4 acres of mature gardens and lawns. The walled and glass gated pool area provides protection from the wind and is a real sun trap whilst lounging around the double Roman ended pool. With a large built in barbecue, outside fridge and large outdoor dining table the area is also ideal for socialising and eating in the evenings whilst catching the rays of the falling sun.
- Private pool with ambient lighting in the evening, lounge seating, dining table, charcoal barbecue and fridge
- Kids play centre with slide and swings
- Large lawned areas
- Private Pool (no pool heating)
- Pool Safety fence
- Pool towels provided
- Car recommended
- Air conditioning in master bedroom and upstairs play room which also cools the upstairs bedroom. Other rooms have fans.
- Sea view
- Sun loungers
- Private parking
- Cable tv w/ English programmes
- Free wi-fi
- Ipod dock
- 1 x hairdryer
- Short walk to Meia Praia beach and Lagos Marina
- Maid service once a week
- UK TV plus Apple TV
- Child gates on stairs provided
- Babysitting service available
- Beach 5 mins by car/15 mins walk
- Shopping 5 mins by car/15 mins walk Restaurant 2 mins by car/10 mins walk
- Lagos centre 25 mins walk
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Massa Fina Lagos||0.59|
|Bar||Restaurante Bar Atlântico||0.73|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||0.88|
|Grocery Store||Supermercato portogallo||1.07|
|15th Oct 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|
We have really loved exploring Lagos and the surrounding area. We've had fun days on the beach. We took a drive all the way up to Foia, the highest point on the Algarve, near Monchique - well worth it for the beautiful views. We all loved Slide and Splash - the big wave ride is not to be missed! Our thanks to Charlie - our very helpful rep for all his help and advice.
Excellent villa, couldn't have asked for more. Helen was very helpful. Directions to property were easy to follow. Pool was clean, property grounds lovely and beautifully kept. Thank you for everything.
We stayed at Villa Jade for a one week holiday and what a great week it was. After having visited Lagos each year for the past 10 years, this year we decided to bring the children and grandchildren with us. We needed somewhere close to the town and beaches but with enough outdoor space for the kids. Villa Jade delivered on all aspects and more. The gardens and pool were an absolute triumph (it was a job getting anyone to leave the villa and venture out!) and with being a family home for most of the year, the villa was superbly equipped leaving us wanting for nothing. We've already re booked for 2019!! Thanks once again for recommending Villa Jade to us.