Situated in one of the most sought after areas in the Algarve, this front line villa boasts 180 degree panoramic views of the sea and the stunning beach at Porto do Mos. The 1.5km beach is only a few minutes walk from the villa and has two good restaurants for dining.
The villa is of exceptional specification with a good sized swimming pool set in a private garden with ample space for sunbathing and outside dining.
The busy town of Lagos is only a 5 minute drive away and offers countless attractions including shopping, dining and a vibrant night life with bars and clubs to suit all tastes and ages. Sea fishing and boat trips are available from the Marina at Lagos and access to the Western Algarve's quality golf courses makes this villa ideally situated.
- Entrance hall looking up to balcony
- High specification kitchen with separate washing and drying facilites
- Lounge with Satellite TV and dining facilities
- TV snug room with separate 50" Satellite TV and a PS3
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage with Pool Table
- Master bedroom with large walk in shower, bedroom with shower over bath, both upstairs
- Two bedrooms downstairs share the family bathroom with walk in shower enclosure
- 3 bedrooms with Queen Size Beds in each and 1 bedroom with 2 x Single beds
- Queen size beds can be split into singles if required. Please ask for more details
- All beds are UK standard
- Parking is available on the quiet road outside the front of the villa which has good street lighting. The villa is gated and fitted with security shutters. A large gas BBQ is available for your use along with outside dining facilities. There are 8 sunbeds.
- Private Pool 3 x 4m, depth; 1m to 2m (pool heating 200 Euros payable on arrival, advance notice is required)
- Sea view
- Wi-fi included
- Gas BBQ
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioning
- Pool / Snooker table
- Playstation 3 - Games not provided
- Maid service - Once per week
- Satellite TV
- Iron, Hair dryer
- Pool towels provided
- Washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer
- Nearest beach 200m and has two good restaurants for dining.
- Main shopping in Lagos 5 mins drive
- Nearest shops 2km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante O António||0.21|
|Bar||Campimar Restaurante Bar||0.36|
|Grocery Store||Supermercado SuperEureka||1.29|
Flexible change over day
Nearest Travel Links
Airport: Faro: 80 km
Railway: Lagos: 3 km
Ferry: Portimao: 20 km
50 minutes drive from Faro airport via the A22 motorway
Airlines from all major UK airports fly most days
Car hire pick-up available direct from the airport
Activities near Lagos
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|19th Jul 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3206|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£2475|
|29th Sep 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for the use of such a beautiful Villa, it was a dream place to stay in a most lovely setting. The pictures are exactly as we found it and I can honestly say that it was one of the best holidays we have ever had. The setting was fantastic and my wife and I enjoyed the walk into Lagos and even took on the walk to Praia De Luz twice which was stunning along the cliff top. The short ride into Lagos Centre from the villa opened up a host of excellent and reasonably priced restaurants . Our party really enjoyed Lagos as a centre with its Café culture and excellent eateries and bars. We used the local Campimar beach bar/restaurant and had 2 excellent evening meals sitting on the deck watching the sun set.The Levante restaurant at the nearby Belmar Spa was also fantastic. The nicest thing was having the choice to eat out or stay in the beautiful surroundings that this villa provides. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.