Quinta Roma is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located about 7 kilometres to the north west of Lagos in the western Algarve.
The converted traditional Portuguese farmhouse enjoys a large private garden and is surrounded by natural flora and fauna and citrus orchards.
Quinta Roma is situated approximately a five minute drive from the cosmopolitan and historic city of Lagos, and the fabulous Meia Praia beach. For golfers, the excellent Palmares and Boavista courses are just a short drive.
Lagos is one of the most attractive cities in the Algarve, where you can wander the narrow cobbled streets in the old quarter at your leisure, and enjoy a drink or a leisurely lunch or dinner at one of the many street cafes. There is a plentiful amount of nightlife comprising bars, clubs and many excellent restaurants. You will have a choice of four large supermarkets for all your shopping needs.
To the west of the city you will find the beaches at Praia D'Ana and Porto Do Mos, both with interesting rock formations and excellent for snorkelling. The Lagos marina is now well established, with a selection of cafes and restaurants, and from here you will also be able to arrange an assortment of cruises, fishing, and boat trips.
Clients can book the villa only for up to 6 people, or they can take the villa and cottage for up to 10 people.
- Living and dining area with doors to pool and shaded terraces
- Double bedroom with en-suite
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob, microwave and washing machine
- Living area with Satellite TV
- Kitchen with oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Full bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- The pool terrace at Quinta Roma is very spacious, surrounded by attractive flowers and lemon trees and fully equipped with sun loungers and parasols. The centrepiece is the pool. Here you will also be able to enjoy the barbecue to prepare your leisurely holiday lunches and dinners
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- Private pool (9x4m) west facing. No heating
- Air conditioning in villa and cottage
- Satellite TV (free to air)
- DVD/CD player
- Maid service
- Car essential
- Shopping 10 minutes drive
- Restaurants 10 minutes drive
- Beaches 10 minutes drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Espiche Golf S.A.||2.15|
|Grocery Store||Talho Ruca (Spar)||2.47|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Bensafrim (CS Lagos)||2.55|
|25th Sep 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,887|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£1,384|
|1st Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
The villa is a short drive from Lagos and is surrounded by a great garden and bountiful orchard. We found the house to be very comfortable and enjoyed BBQing and swimming in the pool. Ana arranged a Yoga lesson with Maria, who gave us a great introduction to Yoga on the lawn just outside the cottage. The maid, Lucia, was very attentive and friendly. All in all this was a very enjoyable stay.
Absolutely the perfect place for our few families. The villa was superbly situated just outside the hustle and bustle of Lagos, but close enough to the motorways and a supermarket if needed. This perfect little slice of heaven was exactly what we needed to unwind on our vacation: beautifuuly kept grounds, clean and refreshing pool, separate wine fridge, laundry in both houses, and even several fast and efficient air conditioners for those really warm days/nights. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone, and we definitely plan to return.
The descriptions of the two houses and pool were very accurate. It was a very enjoyable poolside holiday and very safe for children, although they must be well monitored around the pool. It was our first visit to the Algarve, the house is in the country, very quiet but easily accessible by car to the local town. We went in the middle of August, even so, if the wind was in the wrong position it could be quite chilly and the pool water needed the heat of the sun each day to warm it up.
The two houses were a delight as we had three generations and having the younger children in one house and the older members of the family in the other made for a completely stress free environment. We recommend this property without reservation.