Casa Amendoeira is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located in Lagos, part of the western Algarve, Portugal.
A delightful two storey property, Casa Amendoeira has recently been refurbished to a high standard. Set in colourful mature gardens high on a ridge to the east of the city of Lagos, this property also boasts views to the Atlantic from the balcony where you can enjoy alfresco dining.
This Premier Villa is well located, with easy access to all local amenities. Beaches, restaurants and shops are all within walking distance, or a short 5 minute drive, including the beautiful sandy Meia Praia beach, making it an ideal Algarve villa holiday destination. To the west of the city, you will find the beaches at Praia D'Ana and Porto Do Mos, both with interesting rock formations and excellent for snorkelling. You will have a choice of four large supermarkets nearby for all your shopping needs. For golfers the excellent Palmares golf course is just a short drive.
Lagos is a fabulous cosmopolitan and historic city, with narrow cobbled streets in the old quarter which offers many street cafes to choose from to stop for a leisurely lunch or dinner. There is a great selection of nightlife comprising bars, clubs and many excellent restaurants. The Lagos marina also offers a further selection of restaurants and cafes, as well as tour operated services such as cruises, fishing and boat trips.
The accommodation is on two levels as follows:
- Lounge and dining room, with french doors to dining terrace with electric awning.
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and separate hob, dishwasher.
- Separate laundry area with washing machine.
- Guest WC
- Double Bedroom with en-suite and terrace.
- Two Twin bedrooms with both with en-suite facilities.
- Double Bedroom with en-suite facilities.
- All Bedrooms on this floor have access to the mid level terrace, with steps down to the pool terrace.
- Surrounded by landscaped gardens, this luxury villa has terracing on three levels - the lounge terrace which offers an outdoor dining area, a further terrace on the lower villa level, again with a shaded dining area, and the pool terrace which is gated for child safety
- Private pool (10x5m) & Jacuzzi heating £250pw. Deep end 1.2mt
- Gated pool for child safety
- Pool towels provided
- No air conditioning, but fans available
- 8 sunbeds and 3 parasols
- Maid service
- Satellite TV
- CD and DVD players
- Sea views
- Shopping 5 minutes drive/15 minutes walk
- Restaurants 2 minutes drive/10 minutes walk
- Beaches 5 minutes drive/15 minutes walk
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Restaurante Bar Atlântico||0.90|
|Doctor||MYTHOS - Clinica Vibracional||1.06|
|Grocery Store||Supermercato portogallo||1.13|
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM||1.13|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|14th Aug 2020 to 4th Sep 2020||£2,688|
|4th Sep 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|